Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
3jqHHbV.png
Could be the end for you breh. The end of the Max B saga.:lupe:
Will see about that young blood:rudy:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Pele was a batty boy, Wele don't believe in that sodomite lifestyle.
What proof do you have that pele is a homo? We all know what kinda dude maradona was. Also isnt yo boy judas campbell a homo?

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Arsenal brehs, I'm not sure that I support Walcott being handed his job back as RW. :patrice:

Ox looks like he's gonna be a better, more complete player, with damn near equal pace. His last couple games have been unbelievable for a 21 year old.

Honestly, I think Theo will float between CF and the wing when he comes back to the first team. It may have been a contract year for him, but his last full season was pretty damn good and you never hear anyone raving about it. 21 goals and 14 assists in 43 games (starting and off the bench combined) are very good numbers. I also like the fact that Ox seems to be comfortable in any attacking position, bar CAM and CF. Biggest thing of all, having guys who can play in multiple positions might lead to Arsene .... *gasp*... rotating the squad :ohhh::feedme::whoo::blessed::noah::ohlawd::whew::lupe:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
What proof do you have that pele is a homo? We all know what kinda dude maradona was. Also isnt yo boy judas campbell a homo?

The most accurate and rock solid source one can find. Maradona. Pretty much explains Pele and Brazil's rise in football. Even back then the gay agenda was powerful.

Sol just like ugly white women but he ain't gay.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Learn something new every day :ehh:

I did read once in an article that Pele was frightened of Garrincha's sexual prowess...fwiw

Daps
:whoo: Death by a million cuts. Aspas, Alberto, Mignolet, Borini, Llori

Sakho at 15M :mjlol:
Loven at 20 million :mjlol:

I like the idea, buy young or undervalued but :damn:

Rodgers needs to work with a director of football, he shouldnt be trusted with FSG's money.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Arsenal brehs, I'm not sure that I support Walcott being handed his job back as RW. :patrice:

Ox looks like he's gonna be a better, more complete player, with damn near equal pace. His last couple games have been unbelievable for a 21 year old.
Nah, if Theo is fit he wins that job over. He has perfected that outside to inside run and his finishing is :ohlawd:

Ox still needs work, but i like where he is for his age. The run Theo was on before he got injured was crazy.

Daps
Nah, if Theo is fit he wins that job over. He has perfected that outside to inside run and his finishing is :ohlawd:

Ox still needs work, but i like where he is for his age. The run Theo was on before he got injured was crazy.

Wenger finally answering the critics about having a lack of british players on the squad. Has finally built a team full of them. 5 Englishmen on the pitch tonight.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caceres fukked up and even if the shot is well placed, Buffon could have done better yeah. But Arda should get his props : he's been magnificient the whole match, as usual.
did u watch the gif breh? the one at fault was lichsteiner arda was his man he should have never be beaten to the ball like that and let him finish they were both one on one and he should have cleared that

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Pele wasn't a battuboy, between Pele and Welè, welbeck is more likely the homo. Welbecks hair style, mannerisms and physique reek of a guy who frequents bath houses and gets his adebisi on.

Pele smashed more girls when he played for cosmos than the whole OFT combined, including Gliver