Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
41lqBIBaR-L._SY300_.jpg

obsession_calvinklein_m.jpg

And for when I'm really tryna let these hoes smell what this life like :banderas:

illatgardrobantoni_banderas_parfum_parfumrendeles_onlineparfumeria1218452271.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of illness talk....

Do you guys think that white people get sick more than often? Now, now, stick with me :whoa:

I used to think it was a bunch of nonsense, but my pops has been doing a bunch of research (why...I dunno) but has convinced himself that genetically white people are inferior and are on a crash course to destruction through various illnesses and diseases. :yeshrug:

Not saying I agree with him...but I do notice hanging out and working with a bunch of white people, they do seem to get sick a lot
kOBFuwJ.png

And I know my family history and really no diseases run in my family at all, and I rarely get sick, I get cold like symptoms once a year like clockwork but that's it really. Meanwhile I know white people my age dropping to infirmities and maladies like it's nothing
kOBFuwJ.png

I was talking with one of my co-workers and she was telling me about her family's health problems, and she was talking for about 10 minutes about her health problems, her sister's health problems and her parents...had me sitting there like :huhldup::ohhh::mjcry:

Of course this is all anecdotal, all speculation and bad genes are simply every where, and like life in general, what genes you end up with is due to a spinning of a grand genetic wheel that may fall wherever.

But I often have visions of my dad bedridden or wheeling around, clapping his hooks together, looking like Lo Pan from Big Trouble in Little China and sitting there cackling in front of a wall of TVs that are detailing the demise of white people, 60 years from now.
kOBFuwJ.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
And randomly...(we were speaking of disco the other day) the first three minutes of this song are perfection, one of those songs where the beginning parts are way better than the rest. "Love Hangover" is a culprit of this as well: