Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never fukked with Cantona either :leon:

Asprilla is a legend. Had a young 2meo getting screamed at by the school team manager and my mams alike to "PULL YA fukkIN' SOCKS UP! :angry:"

asprilla-o.gif

:banderas:
And we gotta pretend like he was a baller so we don't get shouted down my Man Utd fans :childplease: had enough of this shyt, It's been damn near 20 years:damn:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
And we gotta pretend like he was a baller so we don't get shouted down my Man Utd fans :childplease: had enough of this shyt, It's been damn near 20 years:damn:
he did more dirt than zola so stop the hate.

won us prem titles and put the teamon his back while zola couldnt get you into the top 4:mjlol:

stop it scorch :ufdup:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
A family member had a pretty serious operation last year and I remember being surprised at how quickly he was discharged, but perhaps that was just my own ignorance tbh :manny: full recovery/no complications so it wasn't a problem.

I've been pressed into caretaker duty for an older relative for the last year and a half, so I have more conversations about these kinds of things than I care to admit. The older people I'm around just chalk it up to insurance companies not wanting to cover lengthy stays in the hospital, which doesn't make sense to me considering how they make their money here in America.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I never fukked with Cantona either :leon:

Asprilla is a legend. Had a young 2meo getting screamed at by the school team manager and my mams alike to "PULL YA fukkIN' SOCKS UP! :angry:"

asprilla-o.gif

:banderas:
3 points :sadcam:
Sakho the 15m man not even on the bench

Rodgers the transfer genius
him not starting got nothing to do with being a bad defender. And he'd start for Arsenal :manny:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Lukakus first touch never fails to shock me
evertons D is woeful, martinez bringing that classic wigan defence to them.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The only derby where fans said "fukk you, the fact that we're not even in the same league is irrelevant, we play this whether y'all want to or not :birdman:"

Not even Boca/River, not even Rangers/Celtic :banderas:

I teraz mamy dwa razy w sezonie. Kurwa brudnych psów ulicznych :banderas:

Nie zadzieraj z Miasta Noży