Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
:manny:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he wasn't a decent player. But when people try to put him in the same group as genuinely world-class foreign talents who lit up the Premier League (Zola, Bergkamp, Henry, Ronaldo, Hazard etc) you know it's a joke.
ibuTFrcq4HjNBQ.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
If Giggs is the most overrated player in Premiership history, what does that make Lampard?? :mjlol:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
:salute: OFT brehs

Wednesday afternoon I had the most intense stomach pains of my life. I watched The Fault With Our Stars the night before and felt panicked, like I had caught cancer immediately after watching it or something. A friend of mine suggested that my symptoms were close to appendicitis and I made arrangements to go get checked out. I've never been as helpless in my adult life as I was after surgery.

I got turfed out today, still holding my abs like 98 DDP. Home now, with pain meds that do nothing.

I wonder what it's like to have surgery in other countries. Do they send you home as soon as you can stagger around too? Or are you allowed to recover on site? Question was inspired by the TEFL talk from a few days ago.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:manny:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he wasn't a decent player. But when people try to put him in the same group as genuinely world-class foreign talents who lit up the Premier League (Zola, Bergkamp, Henry, Ronaldo, Hazard etc) you know it's a joke.
Mans highlighted the wrong name. The goddamn nerve of you :upsetfavre: The WOAT Chelsea stan thing is the super sly attempts at insinuating the club had anything worthwhile before they became a reflection of oligarchical corruption.

Zola don't measure up to the Bergkams. Forlans, Mascheranos :camby:

The only GOAT Zola is Emile :upsetfavre:

AND WHEN YOUR GOATS ARE STREET FIGHTER 3 THIRD STRIKE EX TATSUMAKI SENPYUKKOING MANS THEN COME SEE ME BRUV

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Mans highlighted the wrong name. The goddamn nerve of you :upsetfavre: The WOAT Chelsea stan thing is the super sly attempts at insinuating the club had anything worthwhile before they became a reflection of oligarchical corruption.

Zola don't measure up to the Bergkams. Forlans, Mascheranos :camby:

The only GOAT Zola is Emile :upsetfavre:

AND WHEN YOUR GOATS ARE STREET FIGHTER 3 THIRD STRIKE EX TATSUMAKI SENPYUKKOING MANS THEN COME SEE ME BRUV

So Zola is the Necro of Prem. :ohhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:salute: OFT brehs

Wednesday afternoon I had the most intense stomach pains of my life. I watched The Fault With Our Stars the night before and felt panicked, like I had caught cancer immediately after watching it or something. A friend of mine suggested that my symptoms were close to appendicitis and I made arrangements to go get checked out. I've never been as helpless in my adult life as I was after surgery.

I got turfed out today, still holding my abs like 98 DDP. Home now, with pain meds that do nothing.

I wonder what it's like to have surgery in other countries. Do they send you home as soon as you can stagger around too? Or are you allowed to recover on site? Question was inspired by the TEFL talk from a few days ago.
jtlqiKh.png

Glad you well. I have no idea how it is in other countries. I imagine they'd do whatever you can afford.