Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
good looks

:patrice: now that i hit play i dunno if i wan watch. that was like my OJ trial, very emotionally taxing
It's wild to me how a lot of these serial killers be getting caught by PURE LUCK. "I got tired and pulled over to sleep and I found the caprice" ass luck. "Routine traffic stop completely unrelated to the killings" ass luck. "If it wasn't for a parking ticket I'd still be on the loose" ass luck.

concise

Veteran
Daps
idk, brehs.

All these photo leaks, NSA documents, making me wonder if we were ever meant to have privacy on the internet in the first place. It's not like the internet was created by regular entrepreneurs/ businesses, there was heavy involvement from the US Department of Defense in the development of this.
I sometimes wonder if just being on the internet is like being physically on government property like a courthouse or a national park.

:patrice:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
breh... :snoop:

brehs were goin HAM every time a white van rolled by. i was living in silver spring, md at the time, near where a lot of the shootings happened, and downtown was in the midst of going from a fukkin dusty ass alley to a city center like it is today. you know how many white construction vans were around there? :damn:

some latino immigrants without papers got rolled up on in a phone booth because the cops thought the two shooter (shooters, as we found out later, obviously) had recently made a call there.

cops got there, they were like :whoa:
asked to show ID, didn't have none
cops called INS to :camby:

one of the shootings happened down the street from my HS :ld:
one of my closest friend's uncles was killed :sadcam:
my wife's mentor at the boys and girls club was killed too :sadcam:
RIP to both them dudes, some good people that had nothing to do with any of this, like all the victims
that little boy got shot (and lived) at the middle school in my mother in law's neighborhood :ld:

shyt was fukked up. what really got to me was that fukkboy chief moose. any kid with a wu tang CD coulda told you what "call me god" meant, but he was out here like " :skip: we're not sure what you're trying to say to us, sir"

meanwhile brehs was out here zig zaggin in school parking lots, filling up gas tanks behind tarps or just driving on E :damn:

god bless that trucker who noticed them and just calmly called 5-0 on em. and the homicide detectives that were able to link the shootings to others in alabama and seattle :ohhh: that was some jimmy mcnulty shyt :lawd:

:snoop:

you got a link to that doc?
first of all, all of those people who were degrees of separation from you who died :wow:

Moose was/isbeing hailed as a damn hero too. We were shook as fukk on campus because hte University is public so its wide open and students were always walking. Every other van you saw was an unmarked white van too. He had us all terrified. :damn:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
first of all, all of those people who were degrees of separation from you who died :wow:

Moose was/isbeing hailed as a damn hero too. We were shook as fukk on campus because hte University is public so its wide open and students were always walking. Every other van you saw was an unmarked white van too. He had us all terrified. :damn:
yeah i was lucky i was in a high school that was built like a prison tbh. being on UMD campus woulda been :lupe: vans can get almost anywhere, especially with a got damn sniper rifle :damn:

i have no idea how moose managed to spin a charles s. dutton portrayal out of all this. he had ZERO idea of what was going on, the entire time

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It's wild to me how a lot of these serial killers be getting caught by PURE LUCK. "I got tired and pulled over to sleep and I found the caprice" ass luck. "Routine traffic stop completely unrelated to the killings" ass luck. "If it wasn't for a parking ticket I'd still be on the loose" ass luck.
Bruh, cops stopped the Caprice twice early in the month :snoop:

In what universe do cops stop a nikka named Mohammed and a Jamaican cat in a box Chevy with Jersey plates outta town and not have them sitting on the side of the road for six hours looking for residue in the trunk :dwillhuh:

This would have been an open and shut case in Florida for all the wrong reasons :snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yeah i was lucky i was in a high school that was built like a prison tbh. being on UMD campus woulda been :lupe: vans can get almost anywhere, especially with a got damn sniper rifle :damn:

i have no idea how moose managed to spin a charles s. dutton portrayal out of all this. he had ZERO idea of what was going on, the entire time
breh, outside of my dorm was route 193. A breh coulda just chilled out there and just pinged me and many others down. Thats how scary it was, and how irresponsible it was for dude to say "a white van."

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Damn i didnt know that OFT had alot old ass nikkas:old:

DC sniper shooting happen yearsssssssssss ago
some of these brehs :old:

anyway its a fun day of soccer coming up, got some CCL to watch, capital one cup

:blessed: fukk work

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Does any breh in here watch CONCACAF champions league?

SKC - Real Esteli tomorrow :mjcry:
of course... not watching as much as last season cause MLS teams have it really easy in the group stage this year, wanna see them get their knockout stage ranking right.

KC got Saprissa who is tough but doable, the rest got cupcakes

Cruz Azul got Alajuelense, Leon got Herediano and they got some work to do

Bayamon who I thought would lose 10-0 at America, ending up losing 10-1 at home, and Alpha United has been pretty badly destroyed twice

who'd have thought last place DC would probably have the #1 seed this year? they got a really really easy draw, should finish 4-0 but they probably won't

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Last season was the most frustrating CCL season for MLS overall

I remember the Galaxy could lose by 3 against some scrub team and they'd play a non-MX team in the QF then a MX team in the SF, it would've been a great way to get form back

instead they lose 4-0 and get Tijuana...

and then in March all MLS teams dominated easily at home, probably the most lopsided pro-MLS vs MX CCL games I've ever seen...... except they're in pre-season form so finishing is off, they all got tired by the 60th minute and barely hung on to small leads. Could've been 3-0 heading into the 2nd leg, instead it's a tiny 1-0 and they all got destroyed away.. they just weren't ready. If these games were in June, pretty sure someone would've at least made it to the final

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Altidore threads at the Sunderland Forum are like black men vs black women threads in TLR. Guaranteed 10 pages, 200 replies, a couple of temporary bans

some people say "loan him out, I never want to see him at SoL again" and I'd love that. Breh would get the Mitroglu miracle exoneration off death row down to a proper team like PSV or a CL team like Anderlecht :feedme: