Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I thought that nikka was some kinda bigsoccer myth. They beeeeeeeeeen hyping this emerson hyndman dude.
dude should be a decent CM for our national team, can't say anything else but that. He certainly seems to complete a lot of passes and it seems that he was doing a nice bit for Fulham before they went completely in the shytter.

I don't know what someone like @yoyoyo1 or @mastermind thinks of him but he did a decent one at the us vs. czech game. Looked a little shook first time on the pitch but not bad.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
dude should be a decent CM for our national team, can't say anything else but that. He certainly seems to complete a lot of passes and it seems that he was doing a nice bit for Fulham before they went completely in the shytter.

I don't know what someone like @yoyoyo1 or @mastermind thinks of him but he did a decent one at the us vs. czech game. Looked a little shook first time on the pitch but not bad.
he been hyped up since he was like 13. Him and Sebastian Llegett who is at West Ham.

I have no opinion of him, but he apparently played well for them early in the season. I mentioned him on here a few weeks ago.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Confession brehs, there is a cop killer manhunt in the Poconos not too far from where my folks live. I spent the weekend up there, scared like a fukking bytch :mjcry: Kept all the lights on and shyt.

It reminds of homeboy in California. Dorner, I was supporting him but Im not really bout that life. :wow:
Yeah, that breh on some :huhldup: shyt.

When the DC sniper was driving around, I was a college freshman. UMD has nothing but white vans. I was scared as shyt. :damn:

Just read this story, and from what I read he's like Survivorman but with a thirst to kill :lupe:

Surely he'll be found? The local police military forces must have all the gadgetry and weaponry on deck to find him. Especially since he killed a cop.

And I just read about the dude who broke into the white house :thefukk?:

Breh had 800 rounds of ammunition, no guns but two hatchets and a machete:thefukk?:
Yeah, that White House story is weird. Dude got in. I have no idea how that happened. I work around there and sometimes eat lunch in the park in front of the white house. They have DC police, US Park Police, and the Secret Service all there.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
he been hyped up since he was like 13. Him and Sebastian Llegett who is at West Ham.

I have no opinion of him, but he apparently played well for them early in the season. I mentioned him on here a few weeks ago.
:ehh:

makes me wish i could watch the Championship from time to time. Seems like there's a little bit more parity there.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

10565207_717677134967509_3955703719283658488_n.jpg

:mjcry:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
smh @ Omar Gonzalez working all his life to come into prominence, only to become the #2 ranked Omar Gonzalez after recent events :laugh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

When the DC sniper was driving around, I was a college freshman. UMD has nothing but white vans. I was scared as shyt. :damn:

Yeah, that White House story is weird. Dude got in. I have no idea how that happened. I work around there and sometimes eat lunch in the park in front of the white house. They have DC police, US Park Police, and the Secret Service all there.

I love the retelling of events, shyt reminded me of a Bourne film:

After Omar Gonzalez, a 42-year-old Iraq war veteran, scaled the perimeter fence, sprinted across the north lawn and carried a knife into the residence...Although President Obama had left minutes before the incident on Friday, growing information on the threat posed by Gonzalez has led to criticism of White House procedures, particularly after officials appeared to acknowledge that the front door of the residence was unlocked.

:mjlol:

Secret Service don't give a fukk about Barry :mjcry:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

It was a weird time especially as a young bul. 9/11, then DC sniper, then SARS, then Blackout of 03

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It was a weird time especially as a young bul. 9/11, then DC sniper, then SARS, then Blackout of 03
that dc sniper was some fukkboy shyt to the nth degree. authorities botched the fukk out of that thing, from the moment it started up to the end of the trial

guess you could say the same for 9/11 too :ehh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
that dc sniper was some fukkboy shyt to the nth degree. authorities botched the fukk out of that thing, from the moment it started up to the end of the trial

guess you could say the same for 9/11 too :ehh:
I watched a documentary on it last year cuz I was too young to really know what was going on when it happened: shambles. All the calls that came in for a "suspicious white van" :mjlol:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I watched a documentary on it last year cuz I was too young to really know what was going on when it happened: shambles. All the calls that came in for a "suspicious white van" :mjlol:
breh... :snoop:

brehs were goin HAM every time a white van rolled by. i was living in silver spring, md at the time, near where a lot of the shootings happened, and downtown was in the midst of going from a fukkin dusty ass alley to a city center like it is today. you know how many white construction vans were around there? :damn:

some latino immigrants without papers got rolled up on in a phone booth because the cops thought the two shooter (shooters, as we found out later, obviously) had recently made a call there.

cops got there, they were like :whoa:
asked to show ID, didn't have none
cops called INS to :camby:

one of the shootings happened down the street from my HS :ld:
one of my closest friend's uncles was killed :sadcam:
my wife's mentor at the boys and girls club was killed too :sadcam:
RIP to both them dudes, some good people that had nothing to do with any of this, like all the victims
that little boy got shot (and lived) at the middle school in my mother in law's neighborhood :ld:

shyt was fukked up. what really got to me was that fukkboy chief moose. any kid with a wu tang CD coulda told you what "call me god" meant, but he was out here like " :skip: we're not sure what you're trying to say to us, sir"

meanwhile brehs was out here zig zaggin in school parking lots, filling up gas tanks behind tarps or just driving on E :damn:

god bless that trucker who noticed them and just calmly called 5-0 on em. and the homicide detectives that were able to link the shootings to others in alabama and seattle :ohhh: that was some jimmy mcnulty shyt :lawd:

:snoop:

you got a link to that doc?