Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Getafe is relatively weak as hell but Los Che is playing well and won the game pretty easily today.
Said it before the season, they'll be back in Europe next year.

I miss them. They use to be Spain's Lazio. Great footballers up and down their team.

Ozil :demonic:

"We played a bit differently, in our more usual system. I think that we were a bit better, a bit more organised and in the end that led to our success.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140922/ozil-the-fans-gave-me-self-belief

"When you analyse [Welbeck's] game, you notice that he makes a lot of runs and knows where he needs to be. We're pleased to have a striker like him here. He makes the game simpler for us through his runs and speed.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140922/ozil-i-was-ice-cold-for-my-goal

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Confession brehs, there is a cop killer manhunt in the Poconos not too far from where my folks live. I spent the weekend up there, scared like a fukking bytch :mjcry: Kept all the lights on and shyt.

It reminds of homeboy in California. Dorner, I was supporting him but Im not really bout that life. :wow:

Daps

I might be a bit cynical but I think Ozil played like shyt purposely when he was on the left, just so wenger and revert him back to his natural position. Think it was before the season started where he stated in a british paper he prefers playing the middle and that he only played on the left for germany because reus was out and they needed him and he did it for his country.

Ozil :win:

Last edited:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
FIFA Exec just came out saying aint no way Qatar is hosting in 2022
:gladbron:

Medics are saying aint no way they wanna be responsible for the heat related injuries
:pachaha:

BRING IT TO AMERICA!!!
:blessed:

Daps
You would expect that from magath but then again he did join a shyt club in the worst timing.

doesn't excuse the way they played recently in the championship. didn't they buy a striker for 12m from league 1? :mjlol:

shahid khan is a fukking idiot, hope he goes broke from killing fulham and jacksonville

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
doesn't excuse the way they played recently in the championship. didn't they buy a striker for 12m from league 1? :mjlol:

shahid khan is a fukking idiot, hope he goes broke from killing fulham and jacksonville
Dawg even cardiff are doing shyt to. But yeah i think it comes down to the owner. Fulham had that arab owner for awhile. He kept the club in the prem until it got sold.

Daps
Dawg even cardiff are doing shyt to. But yeah i think it comes down to the owner. Fulham had that arab owner for awhile. He kept the club in the prem until it got sold.

2 incompetent owners that's all. khan is worse, you inherit a team that's been in the prem for more than 10 years and they relegated the first year your in charge. :mjlol:

buy mitrigolou for 15m and don't play him. olympiackos won, loaned back and scored the winner vs athletico :troll:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Confession brehs, there is a cop killer manhunt in the Poconos not too far from where my folks live. I spent the weekend up there, scared like a fukking bytch :mjcry: Kept all the lights on and shyt.

It reminds of homeboy in California. Dorner, I was supporting him but Im not really bout that life. :wow:

Just read this story, and from what I read he's like Survivorman but with a thirst to kill :lupe:

Surely he'll be found? The local police military forces must have all the gadgetry and weaponry on deck to find him. Especially since he killed a cop.

And I just read about the dude who broke into the white house :thefukk?:

Breh had 800 rounds of ammunition, no guns but two hatchets and a machete:thefukk?:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I don't give really care about Fulham but i really hope Emerson Hyndman gets sold to a decent team. Doesn't deserve to go down with that ship :damn::why:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I don't give really care about Fulham but i really hope Emerson Hyndman gets sold to a decent team. Doesn't deserve to go down with that ship :damn::why:
I thought that nikka was some kinda bigsoccer myth. They beeeeeeeeeen hyping this emerson hyndman dude.