Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bury Da Bwoy

you got a proper link for game today:?
Narrr fam :sadcam: man is still starving outchea

Been in st ives since sat morning with no laptop...was at lands end today (was beautiful brehs :mjcry: (to the US heads, lands end is the end point of the country...its just sea til you get to the Americas)

Oh and to the UK mandem, the broads here at st ives are on point uno :mjpls: no melanin in sight doe
krx3lmx.png

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

RIP ESCO BIG BARS :damn: one of the few mc's who was an actual certified road man, mans real name was jade, was no other route for him to go really :mjcry:

Oh and to do a @Max B (:mjpls:) he was the brother of jermaine defoe's that got murdered them few years back...real grime pioneer, he started lotm with jammer

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
What is this clown Brendan Rogers doing, you really going to rest sterling again Aston villa but play him tonight and where the fukk is suso somebody please tell me his injured :drakewtf:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Bruh, cops stopped the Caprice twice early in the month :snoop:

In what universe do cops stop a nikka named Mohammed and a Jamaican cat in a box Chevy with Jersey plates outta town and not have them sitting on the side of the road for six hours looking for residue in the trunk :dwillhuh:

This would have been an open and shut case in Florida for all the wrong reasons :snoop:
Maryland :blessed:

The Free State :blessed:

we equal outchea :ufdup: kinda :ufdup: in some parts of PG and Montgomery :ufdup: the rest of the state is racist as fukk :ufdup:

:ld:

breh, outside of my dorm was route 193. A breh coulda just chilled out there and just pinged me and many others down. Thats how scary it was, and how irresponsible it was for dude to say "a white van."
what if chief goose was in on it :lupe:

woulda been a plat HL thread back then :banderas: