Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
How it read to me was that oft-used tactic of diverting attention from the real issue of the situation and shining light on something else. "But men were leaked too" which is an accurate statement but completely dishonest and oozing forced ignorance. And then to dress the argument as a criticism when those type of arguments usually run opposite did my head in.
My english might be failing me therefore could you please precise your thoughts ? What was the real issue of the situation ? In what sense was I (or my statement) dishonest and ignorant ? Yes, please precise your thoughts. Thanks.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
My english might be failing me therefore could you please precise your thoughts ? What was the real issue of the situation ? In what sense was I (or my statement) dishonest and ignorant ? Yes, please precise your thoughts. Thanks.
:laff::myman:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah hes always been a fraud who got saved by bale. You shouldve seen how stacked his porto team was when he won treble and then all sudden chelsea paid his buy-out clause for like somewhere around 30 million:mjlol: Talk about a straight hustle from dem porkchops
:jorgemendessmiley:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
1. Tim Howard is still a top 1 goalie in the world. Not his fault his defense is trash. Take a look at the goals he's conceded. Now take a look at his performance against Wolfsburg.

2. lol @ talking trash about Magath cause he couldn't take a trash club with trash diva players places. Like he hasn't won the Bundesliga multiple times, hasn't saved a bunch of clubs in relegation trouble, like he didn't manage the most exciting surprise Bundesliga champions in the 21st century.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Breh. This conversation is a whole can of worms that I can't be bothered with :mjcry:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
And the Belgian players were too fukking scared to pick a corner/displayed Welbeck like finishing so Howard looked like he was superhuman in that Round of 16 game

Brehs, when a Hijabi wants ya
pVI1C5p.png

And abstinence can't do nothing for ha
v7MrmTs.png

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :banderas:

Dont expect her to give it up until the wedding day breh:mjpls:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
How it read to me was that oft-used tactic of diverting attention from the real issue of the situation and shining light on something else. "But men were leaked too" which is an accurate statement but completely dishonest and oozing forced ignorance. And then to dress the argument as a criticism when those type of arguments usually run opposite did my head in.
this. and Mr. Kang diverting even more attention with a pointless albeit funny routine

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I think I just read the worst article in some time in the NYT Magazine about micro-celebrities, your YouTube, Vine, Instagram, Twitter stars who are all signed to an agency out in Los Angeles called theAudience.
this is the worst thing I've read in a while

the "Influencers" and forcing things to go viral. that'd be called "cheating" if multi-milion dollar companies didn't get in on it. not to mention promoting nothing worthwhile or positive

In the courtyard of the Hammer that night, after the premiere, I met Julia Kelly (Instagram: 652,497; Vine: 663,108; Twitter: 44,104), another Influencer signed to theAudience. Julia described herself to me as a “Vine actress.” Her six-second skits tend to be various permutations of the following: A boy likes her but she likes the boy’s friend; she likes the boy and the boy disses her; she and her friend are fighting over a boy.

Kelly, who is 20, is also prolific on Instagram, where she posts pictures of herself, usually clad in a halter or bikini top and sporting meticulously drawn eyebrows and prosthetic eyelashes.

These are our celebrities now :mjcry:

“Like what?” one replied. “Like what do I sell? You want to know what I sell?”

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Last edited:
Daps
this is the worst thing I've read in a while

the "Influencers" and forcing things to go viral. that'd be called "cheating" if multi-milion dollar companies didn't get in on it. not to mention promoting nothing worthwhile or positive

These are our celebrities now :mjcry:

“Like what?” one replied. “Like what do I sell? You want to know what I sell?”

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Man need to watch Black Mirror series 1 and 2, pretty much echoes technology today and how shyt it's gonna be in the future

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
"Shoot you nikkas like United" - Esco Big Bars did not die for the past season form to continue like this :mjcry:

Nobody talking about Liverpool being equally as shyt though :omgih:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
"Shoot you nikkas like United" - Esco Big Bars did not die for the past season form to continue like this :mjcry:

Nobody talking about Liverpool being equally as shyt though :omgih:
or Tottenham getting that work at home vs a WOAT West Brom :mjpls:

damn you know who Esco is :wow:, you need to come to London for real breh