Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so we are just gonna ignore yellows for anything going both ways mike dean ruined the game. as soon it was 15 min in i knew someone was getting sent off.
and we are gonna pretend chelsea werent making a meal of every foul gtfo breh.
the second yellow was never a yellow just a free kick he got the ball

and i didnt know choking a player is just a yellow anymore costa is an idiot.

Got the ball? :dahell:

He got a yellow for the second challenge in that video, not the first.

His first yellow came from obstructing Hazard as he breezed past him so two clear yellow cards.

:heh:at choke

Look how long Costa holds his neck

How is that worthy of a red? shyt was barely even a yellow.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
scorch are you trollin breh.
:dwillhuh:
you are accusing city of trying not to get thrashed at home.
we all know that mourinho will park the bus before playing football if he feels thats what he needs to do. and he has and will continue to do so.
so what exactly are you on about. you sound like your just repeating things people say about chelsea.

ive never once heard of city under pellers going out and parking the bus and not playing football

cmon breh

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, which manager right now would you most want to play for?

I'd say Wenger but realistically I'm too much of a scumbag

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
scorch are you trollin breh.
:dwillhuh:
you are accusing city of trying not to get thrashed at home.
we all know that mourinho will park the bus before playing football if he feels thats what he needs to do. and he has and will continue to do so.
so what exactly are you on about. you sound like your just repeating things people say about chelsea.

ive never once heard of city under pellers going out and parking the bus and not playing football

cmon breh

Trolling? How? :confused:

I said it's Man City's prerogative to play how they want - even if that includes kicking the opposition off the park. It's entirely up the refs to do a better job. I have no problem with how you choose to play; I just think it's a waste of resources personally but that's just me.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
how yall gonna explain being so defensive against 10 men though ?
1365588417514783967.GIF
Chelsea Stoke should always play against top 6 teams early in the morning so no nobody wont have 2 see that shyt...

:camby:
gaTQktQ.gif
bruce_lee_sidekick-47317.gif

I thought the 6-3 between Everton and Chelsea was a very entertaining game actually:ehh:.Would have been a shame for that 9 goal thriller to have been in the morning and for people to miss out. Just like Man United's 5-3 defeat to Leicester yesterday.

Last edited:
Daps
one of those tight jeans and jackets new generation

Blacketts suspension is slyly a blessing imo he shouldnt be starting unless the starters are injured

Feel for Blackett just got thrown into the mix and expected to keep up with word class players. why wasnt smalling starting ?