Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
If we're learned anything from the fappening, every chick out there is taking photos of :thegoods:, and if you aren't receiving them, someone else is.
pretty much

that red pills/men go their way movement is spreading like wildfire, and after this recent episode it'll go twice as fast

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
explain what any of this means :patrice:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-red-pill-reddit-2013-8 does a decent job explaining

red pill/men go their own way is kinda like #hardonhoes but they go in-depth on it.

there are a lot of natural born losers and REAL bitter brehs in there that go too far (which are the ones that are always used as an example to turn opinion) but i mostly agree with it. the whole beta/alpha thing, the friend-zone, blah blah.

basically patrice o'neal would've been the perfect spokesman for it. except his stuff was maybe 5 years too early

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I had a Dan Cloutier-esque temper tantrum after the 1st pen was called and realize that I shouldn't be wildin over silly likkle sports anymore :manny:

You brehs won't see me during games

Don't lose your passion as your team loses it's soul.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I had a Dan Cloutier-esque temper tantrum after the 1st pen was called and realize that I shouldn't be wildin over silly likkle sports anymore :manny:

You brehs won't see me during games
Dawg im a spurs fan i get the bantering always..or maybe cause im so use to it cause my team is shyt who knows:mjcry:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Don't lose your passion as your team loses it's soul.
I never seen a leaky defense like this in my life breh. Maybe my brother's rec team in 4th grade but that's it.

Dawg im a spurs fan i get the bantering always..or maybe cause im so use to it cause my team is shyt who knows:mjcry:
It's not the bantz. I come right back with the bantz cuz I'm confrontational like that. It's the actual games that are making me lose my mind. If you woulda seen me in real life yelling at the floor :huhldup:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I don't understand the usage of the smiley here. She's taking pics of you in orgasm? :huh:

:leostare:
I'd hope not.
I was using it more to demote the look on dude's face while his wife was playing with her t*ts on FaceTime.
Hence calling it "the goods".
Alright, joke ruined. Back to the drawing board.
:scust:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-red-pill-reddit-2013-8 does a decent job explaining

red pill/men go their own way is kinda like #hardonhoes but they go in-depth on it.

there are a lot of natural born losers and REAL bitter brehs in there that go too far (which are the ones that are always used as an example to turn opinion) but i mostly agree with it. the whole beta/alpha thing, the friend-zone, blah blah.

basically patrice o'neal would've been the perfect spokesman for it. except his stuff was maybe 5 years too early

I agree with what you said in a nutshell. there's good advice sprinkled in with the hardcore hard on hoes methodology. mostly the advice pertaining to self improvement, finding yourself as a person, and not compromising the things you like just to get laid.

all of that "treat these women like dirt and they'll stick to you like dirt on white clothing" type thoughts can go in the bushes though. there's a difference between not being a pushover and being a douchebag. I know a couple of guys who have made the transition from pushover to douchebag and while they are getting laid a lot more than they used to, I get the sense that they aren't really enjoying themselves as much as they project.

Last edited:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I never seen a leaky defense like this in my life breh. Maybe my brother's rec team in 4th grade but that's it.

It's not the bantz. I come right back with the bantz cuz I'm confrontational like that. It's the actual games that are making me lose my mind. If you woulda seen me in real life yelling at the floor :huhldup:

We all been there and done that at one point. But i get what you mean todays match was actually pretty bad allowing 4 goals in that span..:whoo:

Daps
Hes not leaving anytime soon unless a huge bid comes in. He just signed a new contract.

Why would Vorm come to Spurs to play second fiddle. Plus I don't think at 29-30, he can go another year with champions league. he's the captain of the french national team. he has to play for a top club come euro 2016 when they play for france.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Why would Vorm come to Spurs to play second fiddle. Plus I don't think at 29-30, he can go another year with champions league. he's the captain of the french national team. he has to play for a top club come euro 2016 when they play for france.
He will probably join man city if not i dont know who else is there thats in need of a GK. Im pretty sure psg is content with sirgiu ..and obv wont sell him to you guys since yall got shytznsy.