Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The Megan Goods:ohlawd: :mjcry:

CjoKv1N.gif

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Not gonna lie brehs, I don't see how Ray Hudson has the job he does :dahell:

Breh with that :scusthov: overwrought Geordie accent, ruining every La Liga game of note with his dikk sucking of any popular skilled player. Breh stays sucking messi, bale, ronaldo, etc etc off all 90 minutes of the game. Can't stand him

:pacspit:

concise

Veteran
Daps

Breh with that :scusthov: overwrought Geordie accent, ruining every La Liga game of note with his dikk sucking of any popular skilled player. Breh stays sucking messi, bale, ronaldo, etc etc off all 90 minutes of the game. Can't stand him

This is a neg worthy post, fam.
lln44kN.png

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

Cmon breh you cant hate on ray. Hes actually prettty funny with his over the top quotes he has ready whenever messi scores a goal:russ:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mannn, shut the fukk up. you and your cheerleader. :childplease:

We plastic cuz we support a team that has an ambitious owner that wants to win trophies and will do whatever it takes to achieve that. Don't blame me that it took your manager 9.5 years to win a fukkin trophy. Re-direct that bullshyt elsewhere fukkboi. :rudy::camby:
Nah breh your fanbase is plastic cos way back when sports markt found you lot out and 90% of you didn't even exist pre '03...and this was in '06...imagine what it's like now :mjcry:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD

he's the perfect announcer for the kinds of fans over here who only watch Barca/Real and feel superior about it.
and his overselling is comedic relief. hell, I kinda wished he had been on World Cup duty for a network. hearing him verbally masturbate to Messi's goals is second to Arabian commentary alone when I measure sheer comical value.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I dead ass turned off the Man U game when Herrera scored and went to work. After the Chelsea game I completely forgot about them. Then I come home to see the result :banderas: Bubububu Falcao.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
he's the perfect announcer for the kinds of fans over here who only watch Barca/Real and feel superior about it.
and his overselling is comedic relief. hell, I kinda wished he had been on World Cup duty for a network. hearing him verbally masturbate to Messi's goals is second to Arabian commentary alone when I measure sheer comical value.
I'm not gonna lie, normally i can't stand him but i saw this clip :dead:

after 48 seconds...