Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
We all been there and done that at one point. But i get what you mean todays match was actually pretty bad allowing 4 goals in that span..:whoo:

I've never been there :manny:

:leostare:

I agree with what you said in a nutshell. there's good advice sprinkled in with the hardcore hard on hoes methodology. mostly the advice pertaining to self improvement, finding yourself as a person, and not compromising the things you like just to get laid.

all of that "treat these women like dirt and they'll stick to you like dirt on white clothing" type thoughts can go in the bushes though. there's a difference between not being a pushover and being a douchebag. I know a couple of guys who have made the transition from pushover to douchebag and while they are getting laid a lot more than they used to, I get the sense that they aren't really enjoying themselves as much as they project.

You know what they say, the only thing worse than not getting your heart's desire is getting your heart's desire :manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I agree with what you said in a nutshell. there's good advice sprinkled in with the hardcore hard on hoes methodology. mostly the advice pertaining to self improvement, finding yourself as a person, and not compromising the things you like just to get laid.

all of that "treat these women like dirt and they'll stick to you like dirt on white clothing" type thoughts can go in the bushes though. there's a difference between not being a pushover and being a douchebag. I know a couple of guys who have made the transition from pushover to douchebag and while they are getting laid a lot more than they used to, I get the sense that they aren't really enjoying themselves as much as they project.
but at the same time the fact that it works, and most importantly so obviously works, has to activate a bit of irrational hatred and/or realization of certain truths :patrice:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the answer to all that red pill/asexual ying yang is that barring serious mental health issues, people have the power to choose to be happy

a lotta those dudes don't see how getting online and constantly repeating "im a nice guy, i work out, im loyal, im attractive, im humble" is some of the most egotistical shyt you can do. and it's just an echo chamber, wtf are some guys with no luck in love gonna tell me about getting lucky in love? :heh:

and this idea of "game" is so stupid. women arent machines. the "im picking you up tomorrow at 8" text will make some chicks wanna slob you up within minutes, but it offends others.

all going back to my point that if you're really striving to be happy by yourself, stop writing about how hard it is, you're just spreading negative energy and looking for commiseration. those brehs are trying way too hard.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
ByGboH4CcAECvqG.jpg:large

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So what happens to the MGTOW dudes? Do they just become reclusive and fukk off into the wilderness?

I imagine somewhere in the future camera crews stumbling upon some far off and weathered, slightly haunted civilization in the redwood forest of MGTOW dudes. How these guys survive, I couldn't tell you.

And they'll all have really odd pastimes or esoteric hobbies that they'll have mastered, and througout the ages there will have been internecine skirmishes and harrowing times of war and darkness, because they'll all want to own whatever it they possess, and they all look out for their own interests. At least that's how I envision it. And then we would get Grey Gardens 2: MGTOW

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I can't lie, this "your voicessss will be heaaaaard" U2 joint is bout tough as hell :lallana:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Ma nikka @LucaBrasi come take your boy Franco Baldini back.He fukked up my team breh :mjcry:

How is this man having a job :mjcry:

:damn:

Better avoid that man like the plague :merchant:

In two years at Roma he wasted so much money on garbage players like: Kjaer, Piris, Osvaldo, Gago, Stekelenburg, 34 year old Heinze, Jose Angel.. I could go on for days :mjcry:

That dude means well but he does more harm than good let Levi know before it's too let breh :lupe:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: Pellegrini tellin it like it is....

The Stoke of West London :mjlol:

Pellegrino pissed as usual; the bitter old c*nt is so passive-aggressive when it comes to Mourinho:lulz:

If anybody played like Stoke yesterday it was Man City with their systematic fouling, hacking down any Chelsea player who threatened to attack. They kicked Willian out the game and repeatedly fouled Hazard and Costa.

If the game had a stronger ref they would have had 1 or 2 more players sent off. No wonder they can't do shyt in Europe, a Uefa ref wouldn't let them get away with half the shyt they did yesterday.

But if you listen to @-YDB- it's all a conspiracy against Man City :mjcry:

EDIT:

That's about as close as uncle Yaya got to Hazard all afternoon :mjlol:

Last edited: