Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a 6 hour drive and finally got around to listening to the sam smith album (thanks to yoyoyo for reminding me)

My days what a fuccing disappointment. The album is terrible besides stay with me and two other songs. I'm so annoyed i wasted my time listening to this album im not even going to put any effort into this post. Hes just a male jessie j, both over sing to compensate for not being able to deliver any real emotion through their voices...the album is boring and is kept at one slow plodding pace (really don't like albums that stay at one tempo throughout) and the lyrics are gash

But anyway, gooner mandem...i would not be suprised if we lose today :sadcam:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
On a 6 hour drive and finally got around to listening to the sam smith album (thanks to yoyoyo for reminding me)

My days what a fuccing disappointment. The album is terrible besides stay with me and two other songs. I'm so annoyed i wasted my time listening to this album im not even going to put any effort into this post. Hes just a male jessie j, both over sing to compensate for not being able to deliver any real emotion through their voices...the album is boring and is kept at one slow plodding pace (really don't like albums that stay at one tempo throughout) and the lyrics are gash

But anyway, gooner mandem...i would not be suprised if we lose today :sadcam:

Stay With Me is pretty trash too :ld:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Newcastle fans are a loss away from Tim Sherwood
XD2JSa8.png

Arsenal better hope Villa dont score first b/c Villa will camp their whole team in their box if they do :lolbron: