Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Deadmonton nikkasss. I remember my one boy showing this track..it isnt bad at all :ehh:

finch nikkas in edmonton still. one of my boys in HS produced it. mans dry snitchin on himself tho after all that bs at fort mcmuuray

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
finch nikkas in edmonton still. one of my boys in HS produced it. mans dry snitchin on himself tho after all that bs at fort mcmuuray
Yo i heard bare stories come out of fort mac. Like moms friends kids gone missing there and shyt its crazy up there esp when ya got those bikers and drunken natives. I was gonna go there to look for work after im done my uni this year but im trynna look at my other options first though. I aint trynna go to alabama of canada breh.

I respect nikkas like @Broke Wave whos holdin it down there.

Daps
Yo i heard bare stories come out of fort mac. Like moms friends kids gone missing there and shyt its crazy up there esp when ya got those bikers and drunken natives. I was gonna go there to look for work after im done my uni this year but im trynna look at my other options first though. I aint trynna go to alabama of canada breh.

all this somali nikkas from my rounds end up going to alberta and get bodied from heavy work in streets. some say its hells angels doin it but other thinks its other somali killin over turf.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
all this somali nikkas from my rounds end up going to alberta and get bodied from heavy work in streets. some say its hells angels doin it but other thinks its other somali killin over turf.
I wouldnt be surprised if its other mali nikkas doin the killin..nikkas get greedy as fukk when they all $$$ signs.
But im think its more HA cause they dont like nikkas rollin up from ontario trynna steal there business and shyt.

Daps
I wouldnt be surprised if its other mali nikkas doin the killin..nikkas get greedy as fukk when they all $$$ signs.
But im think its more HA cause they dont like nikkas rollin up from ontario trynna steal there business and shyt.

somali nikkas are pawns to the drug trade, HA are using them for trafficking, doubt they would they kill them. but :yeshrug: never know

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
somali nikkas are pawns to the drug trade, HA are using them for trafficking, doubt they would they kill them. but :yeshrug: never know
nikka u think malis gon work for old ass bikers instead of being there own bosses like they were back in tdot. I doubt there pawn maybe a few group of them but i know majority of them doing it themselves esp in crack game.