Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
New MLS Logo
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/09/mls-new-logo

Wu7LnU9.png

:dahell:

I think it's ok. I don't like that line coming off the shield tho :dahell:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Arsenal fans i get but i dont get why this nikka cares about when i talk about spurs its like he gets mad as hell everytime topic about tottenham comes up instead of talking carrington or some shyt or whatever cantona did back in the day.:heh:

Also i wonder if rudi gots any plans for benatia when yall play against bayern:banderas:

If I was Benatia I'd be more worried about that crowd reception :mjcry:

I already know Garcia plotting like crazy for that game :ohlawd:

tumblr_muzk6iZAfy1suq4ego5_250.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Arsenal fans i get but i dont get why this nikka cares about when i talk about spurs its like he gets mad as hell everytime topic about tottenham comes up instead of talking carrington or some shyt or whatever cantona did back in the day.:heh:
Nah nikka :heh: Ain't no one talking about Spurs, not even you :dead: Brehs be tryna have perfectly normal conversations about interesting and noteworthy topics like Roma's resourgence and here you come like :scheme: Tottenham's assistant groundskeeper once dapped up Nainggolan when he was on vacation in Piacenza

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
going to take that logo as some kind of alternate april fools/troll job til it gets too real to ignore

:dead: @ holtby not being good enough for epl. that spurs standom :salute:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
the old MLS logo screamed 1999 tbf

you dont have to remind us what sport this is anymore
I agree tbf but I suppose they could have put a soccerball on the bottom half of the logo. I still like it though.

Also, Magath is done at Fulham.

I hope whoever succeeds him plays Hyndman a lot. Breh deserves the play.