Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka is automatic :heh:

nikka just went super casually from CDot, to Nani, to Quresma, to Eric fukking Dyer :dead: :dead: :dead:

Mans is constantly reaching to keep Spurs relevant :heh:

DAMN BREHS, MY GRANDFATHER JUST PASSED AWAY, BREH HAD A HEART-ATTACK :mjcry:

@Max B : Tough loss bro. I remember when Fabrice Muamba collapsed at White Hart Lane and the game was abandoned. We won the game when it was replayed tho. :mjcry:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This girl in my class looks like a prettier and NATURAL Angelina Jolie brehs. If I get the chance I'm going for it. I'm not even shook because God wills it :mjcry:

Why are you brehs always sending for my boy @Max B though :henrycmon:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
DAMN BREHS, MY GRANDFATHER JUST PASSED AWAY, BREH HAD A HEART-ATTACK :mjcry:

@Max B : Tough loss bro. I remember when Fabrice Muamba collapsed at White Hart Lane and the game was abandoned. We won the game when it was replayed tho. :mjcry:
Yeah yall beat us nicely that game:mjcry:

Took me couple weeks to recover from that:mjcry:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
This girl in my class looks like a prettier and NATURAL Angelina Jolie brehs. If I get the chance I'm going for it. I'm not even shook because God wills it :mjcry:

Why are you brehs always sending for my boy @Max B though :henrycmon:
Yo damn is it that middle eastern chick you were talking about one time:ohhh:

Also i dont know why but i got these nikkas heated for some reason:umad:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Yo damn is it that middle eastern chick you were talking about one time:ohhh:

Also i dont know why but i got these nikkas heated for some reason:umad:
Nah she's a different girl. The girl I was talking about before is actually one of them Indian looking Spanish girls. I thought she was Indian cuz she told me her major was Human Resource Management :deadrose:

This new girl though :scheme: I'm on it

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Nah she's a different girl. The girl I was talking about before is actually one of them Indian looking Spanish girls. I thought she was Indian cuz she told me her major was Human Resource Management :deadrose:

if your haircut is like the one you say bynum is rocking....you should rock a hat before you step to the new girl.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
if your haircut is like the one you say bynum is rocking....you should rock a hat before you step to the new girl.
Lol ok too bad when I rocked a Caesar I looked like a blick Gecko and now that I grew my hair out my strike rate has increased tremendously. I went from 8 goal a season striker to 18 goal a season striker :wow:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

You should sit beside her one day and think of a topic to break the ice. Or tell the fact that shes a better version of angelina jolie:youngsabo:

All depends breh you gotta see if she notices a nikka first:whoa:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
New MLS Logo
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/09/mls-new-logo

Wu7LnU9.png

:dahell:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Dont worry about em breh, it's just the results so far this season got United and Arsenal fans feeling all emotional and shxt :mjcry:
Arsenal fans i get but i dont get why this nikka cares about when i talk about spurs its like he gets mad as hell everytime topic about tottenham comes up instead of talking carrington or some shyt or whatever cantona did back in the day.:heh:

Also i wonder if rudi gots any plans for benatia when yall play against bayern:banderas: