Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
What a gem of a player porto picked up. I swear if he keeps this up alot big teams gon notice then porto gon make another killer profit:banderas:

Porto's scouts getting the job done again:wow:

If Porto and Benfica are gonna continue being feeders for the big clubs they should at least develop more Portuguese players. All they are doing now is buying cheap from South America which has worked but look at feeder leagues like Eredivise and Ligue 1, has helped the national team a lot.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Just peeped the UCL scores. Liverpool the only squad that didn't disgrace the EPL. :sas2:

:dahell:

celebrate stoppage time wins over teams from Cyprus :dahell:

Ludogorets is in Romania :dahell:

Isn't it in Bulgaria?:dahell:

thats my point
cfK9RYF.png

ndh-png.298

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:mjcry:

Nah but really let a nikka know
make money, live in alternate reality - go to asia
enjoy yourself, don't make much money but stay happy most of the time - south america
make a lot of money, hate your life - persian gulf, arab side

teaching is not for everyone though. i caution going this route unless you really wanna perform with intense patience and calm in front of a group of people every day. and those are just baseline attributes

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Smart choice that he stayed at schalke to develop more unlike gotze who i think that hasnt lived up to his price tag yet.
This probably his last year If the reports that came out last season are true. I still don't think he's ready for a step up yet. He needs a full year of dominating not just half a year like he did last year, but you can't tell these young kids nothing:manny:.

All Schalke has to do is point to Holtby to show him how leaving to early can hurt a career.

Daps
This probably his last year If the reports that came out last season are true. I still don't think he's ready for a step up yet. He needs a full year of dominating not just half a year like he did last year, but you can't tell these young kids nothing:manny:.

All Schalke has to do is point to Holtby to show him how leaving to early can hurt a career.

his clause was like 1m or something, surely schalke didn't rate him enough to resign him for a better release clause.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
If Porto and Benfica are gonna continue being feeders for the big clubs they should at least develop more Portuguese players. All they are doing now is buying cheap from South America which has worked but look at feeder leagues like Eredivise and Ligue 1, has helped the national team a lot.
Yeah i know alot of porkchop buddies complaining about that. The only team that has developed and helped the national squad was sporting lisbon and somewhat benfica and sporting braga. Sporting is more about youth development thats why they had players like C.Ronaldo, nani , and quresma coming out of there. Even our own eric dier graduated from sporting academy.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

Holtby is a great player who hustled hard and some what good vision but just wasnt good enough for PL. I kinda felt for bad him cause he came into our squad on bad timing. I have no clue into why we even bought him if we dont rate him that much..maybe he was just a panic January buy and that he was about become a free agent? Hopefully he regains his form while at hamburg but i doubt i will ever see him in spurs jersey again.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH

Was also looking to get the TEFL as well got a business degree collecting dust and aint working out at the moment. plus these cold winters out here in canada aint no joke. what are the job perspectives with a TEFL + a bachelors degree? would like to relocate to South America, but I hear them Asian countries are cheaper to live. Fill me in breh.
Listen to @horse. kills , he's a vet in the TEFL biz :mjcry:

Teach in the Far East? There are mad videos of brehs teaching out there on youtube which may interest you, even one of our own @KOTK can give you some advice if you ask nicely (although we hardly see him any more since he started getting some of that sideways :mjcry:).

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Yeah i know alot of porkchop buddies complaining about that. The only team that has developed and helped the national squad was sporting lisbon and somewhat benfica and sporting braga. Sporting is more about youth development thats why they had players like C.Ronaldo, nani , and quresma coming out of there. Even our own eric dier graduated from sporting academy.
This nikka is automatic :heh:
Why this dude @Somalilander throwing Spurs into single possible conversation that doesn't have anything to do with them :heh:

@yoyoyo1 : Krystal Kherson and Makiyivvuhillya Makiyivka at 3-3 going into stoppage time :wow: I just took Denys Rzhenko at 350:1 to volley a non-called hand-ball off the crossbar with his left leg :patrice: But people would rather watch Burnley and West Ham :mjpls:

@Somalilander : We almost signed Rzhenko as a young boy.

Nikka fukk Spurs :heh:
nikka just went super casually from CDot, to Nani, to Quresma, to Eric fukking Dyer :dead: :dead: :dead:

Mans is constantly reaching to keep Spurs relevant :heh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
This nikka is automatic :heh:

nikka just went super casually from CDot, to Nani, to Quresma, to Eric fukking Dyer :dead: :dead: :dead:

Mans is constantly reaching to keep Spurs relevant :heh:
Yo hop off my nuts breh. We smashed yall in old trafford last season and the season before dont even talk breh:deadrose: