Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Someone explain to me what the feeling lucky button actually does. Never used it in the years since i first started using Google search.

You type in something it will automatically load the website of the first result.

e.g. you type in "The Criterion Collection" and hit I feel lucky, the Criterion Collection home page will come up instead of the google results page.
:whoa: chill breh

let the experts handle this :mjcry:

tell em @Max B

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Draxler balled the fukk out tonight:banderas::blessed:
Schalke is gonna turn their league form around off this CL game:blessed::blessed:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the hell does that? :heh: Never in my life.

Real talk doe breh, I'm thinking about that TEFL life again. I didn't go through with it last time because I got a decent little gig so decided to stay. My celta cert has been gathering dust for two years now. Maybe @Hollister can get me a job out in Brazil...I'd sure like to try :mjcry:

What's @thatknickfan saying doe? What's good akh?
Working and in grad school breh :manny: Bit a bullet :ld:

How about my dude Yacine Brahimi? Hat-trick today and 4 goals and 2 assists in the CL already :wow: Bonafide star bought on a bargain.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't been on here for a while so this has probably already been discussed but what do you English brehs think about tomorrow's referendum? Do English people care about the result?

Personally rooting for the Yes vote because the fallout will be outright, once-in-a-generation fukkery.....Cameron being forced to resign, the Union Jack having to be redesigned, the Wimbeldon drought being reactivated :wow: C'mon Scotland!!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ali Raymi did it again :banderas:

“Roman Gonzalez woke up with no opponent for November 22 after journeyman Luis Concepcion cancelled, the same Luis Concepcion that Roman Gonzalez used as an excuse to not face me on November 22,” said Raymi, who is becoming one of the fight game’s more entertaining personalities. “So there are no more excuses today, I am available and ready to KO Roman Gonzalez in front of a record crowd of Nicaraguan potential mistresses.

He continued, “Will Roman Gonzalez go down as a legendary warrior? Will he fight me like the all time great master boxer Alexis Arguello did and fell apart twice vs undefeated KO artist Aaron Pryor? Or will he play it safe and fade into absolute obscurity, unknown outside of hardcore flyweight enthusaists. There is no excuse to avoid the most recognized puncher in his weight class…well…other than overwhelming cautious thoughts. Boxing fans want to see Roman Gonzalez fight me, not fight beaten journeymen nor rematch guys he already beat. I am doing it for history. I don’t care about venue or highly sought after papers that I can easily amass whenever I decide to shakedown mortals who fear death.

“As of today I am agreeably the greatest ever puncher and he seems to be the best schooled boxer today, so I am giving Roman Gonzalez a chance to prove he is an all time great.

“I heard Roman Gonzalez complaining about being paid so little, that will change after he faces me. After I KO him I promise to hire him as a dedicated sparring partner and pay him more than Japan paid him. If he wins then he will easily get mega paydays, but before he becomes anything grandiose he has to step into the darkest depths of my unforgiving ocean, where many mighty men met their fate. Or he can alternately stay dry in the safe shores of mediocrity.”

1lVBNDV.png

Daps
@SCORCH

Was also looking to get the TEFL as well got a business degree collecting dust and aint working out at the moment. plus these cold winters out here in canada aint no joke. what are the job perspectives with a TEFL + a bachelors degree? would like to relocate to South America, but I hear them Asian countries are cheaper to live. Fill me in breh.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
:damn: at that shyt talking.
I hope people keep ducking him. I want more.
:feedme:

Nancy Whang on a track = you have my attention. Ever since the first time I heard this.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@SCORCH

Was also looking to get the TEFL as well got a business degree collecting dust and aint working out at the moment. plus these cold winters out here in canada aint no joke. what are the job perspectives with a TEFL + a bachelors degree? would like to relocate to South America, but I hear them Asian countries are cheaper to live. Fill me in breh.
you dont have the makings of a varsity athlete

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Working and in grad school breh :manny: Bit a bullet :ld:

How about my dude Yacine Brahimi? Hat-trick today and 4 goals and 2 assists in the CL already :wow: Bonafide star bought on a bargain.
What a gem of a player porto picked up. I swear if he keeps this up alot big teams gon notice then porto gon make another killer profit:banderas:

Porto's scouts getting the job done again:wow: