Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@Bury Da Bwoy damn i just saw that scene :wow:

He looked his dad in the face for the first time and stared at him for 20 seconds like :wtb::pacspit:

then went to charge at him shouting "do you want to die" :damn:

damn man his dad just started crying after aswell while his son just looks at him soullessly :to:

cant even have another kid and try again :mjcry:

Last edited:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Why are there always topics about Balotelli in the locker room and coliseum :dahell:

Dude's out here obsessed with how he dresses and what he does with his dikk :mjlol:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
first "black superstar" footy player in their short time of paying attention to the sport + seems swagged out x Drake cosign = :blessed:Balo da Gawd

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bury Da Bwoy damn i just saw that scene :wow:

He looked his dad in the face for the first time and stared at him for 20 seconds like :wtb::pacspit:

then went to charge at him shouting "do you want to die" :damn:

damn man his dad just started crying after aswell while his son just looks at him soullessly :to:

cant even have another kid and try again :mjcry:
Had to save some of it to see for yourself without any pre-knowledge...

The dad crying into the wall part would usually have me :laff: but i kinda felt bad for him...i mean, even the other nerd kids had "this b1tch ass nicca really crying infront of his son? scust" written all over their faces...he literally lost the last piece of his respect his son had for him at that moment

You see at the end when they had to hug and the son has the :scusthov: while doing it? :russ:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:umad: scots got the stu cazzo to reject babylon while you joined it 3 years ago
So they dikkrode a world power al throughout the industrial revolution and became a modern, developed nation through no merit of their own but are suddenly super about independence now that it ultimately doesn't mean anything because global modernization has essentially hit a plateau and there's nothing that they'll lose out on :ld:

Yeah, not impressed.

Do that shyt in the 60's like Jamaica so that you cut yourself off from the teet right as every industry across the board goes into the boom and you reap none of the benefits on some real nikka shyt or nothing at all :camby:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
first "black superstar" footy player in their short time of paying attention to the sport + seems swagged out x Drake cosign = :blessed:Balo da Gawd

Nah i think there more obsessed with his ex girl fanny who i would :cape: for any day. Shes dat fine breh:noah:

It's lots of black superstars in soccer with fine bytches on deck left and right though :dahell: :yeshrug:

Maybe it's because balotelli wilds out on the pitch
jbuwzsBt3Y22gC.png
and acts like he doesn't give a fukk
jbuwzsBt3Y22gC.png

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Hey bruhs what soccer team should I follow? I like City's style of play but I don't want to seem like a hipster. I guess it doesn't matter though, I just need to take away some of this Raider Pain :sadraidermj:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
So they dikkrode a world power al throughout the industrial revolution and became a modern, developed nation through no merit of their own but are suddenly super about independence now that it ultimately doesn't mean anything because global modernization has essentially hit a plateau and there's nothing that they'll lose out on :ld:
tumblr_ly3oqoRmDv1r2m60oo1_500.gif

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
what a clown this Moyes, ONLY 10 years of experience and only 10 years of overachieving with Everton, he clearly didn't learn the fundamentals of coaching during those 10 years

pass, don't pass? shoot, don't shoot?

office_worker_working_late_throwing_paper_in_the_air_IS099L6M8.jpg
Should've hired Paul. The Guv knows what he wants.

paul%20ince%20blackburn%20football.gif