Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
goddamn you are so boring

i provoke and provoke and you just come up with the most boilerplate bullshyt ever

how did you ever make any friends as a kid, you are so bland
ignoring your provocation was better course of action tbh :umad:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
finishing move? :ohhh:
I got my fighting style from man like Georges Laraque

One fight I will admit I almost took an L in was when brehs set up a fight between me and this Native American ock. I wanted NOOOOOOOO parts of it but you know how kids have stupid fight club shyts and I didn't want my rep to be dragged through the sewer. I swear I never been so shook of someone's hands before. The entire fight I clinched and wrestled with him. It was ugly af, not a single punch thrown. I was disgusted with myself cuz I was scared of another person but at the same time leaving with 1 point is better than the other guy leaving with all 3 points while I went back home on a #MadAsHellSadAsHell ting

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I never lost :duck: :duck: :duck:
iBRrLV6xBS0qy.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
not responding to your provocation was better course of action tbh :umad:
boring again, get the fukk out of my face, kindly, thx
I got my fighting style from man like Georges Laraque

One fight I will admit I took almost L in was when brehs set up a fight between me and this Native American ock. I wanted NOOOOOOOO parts of it but you know how kids have stupid fight club shyts and I didn't want my rep to be dragged through the sewer. I swear I never been so shook of someone's hands before. The entire fight I clinched and wrestled with him. It was ugly af, not a single punch thrown. I was disgusted with myself cuz I was scared of another person but at the same time leaving with 1 point is better than the other guy leaving with all 3 points while I went back home on a #MadAsHellSadAsHell ting

bruh when the lesser fighter forces a draw, he wins

being scared is the perfect opportunity to be brave

no L taken there

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Gus Johnson will no longer do soccer matches on Fox, according to SI.

Dude was bad, but he wasn't the problem. Wynalda and Warren Barton are 100x worse than him.
never had a chance, and even less with the fact that soccer fans here are mostly horrible poser c*nts

good luck to him, soccer is small time compared to his real job :yeshrug:

*practices British accent*

:ahh: shoutout to generic and boring british voices

special non-daps to sporting kc and seattle sounders commentators

(CALLUM WILLIAMS AND ROSS FLETCHER in case they have that google notification thing for your names, fukk you and go back to england you fukks)