Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
didnt think it would fail so quickly :mjlol:
Fail? :ld: I got hundreds of daps without handing out any in return. :smugfavre:

tumblr_lgyf9tt2I21qcvehpo1_500.gif

Just look here, take some notes now that I'm retaking leadership of the United wavement. You might learn something :smugbiden:
nikkas lucky I can't neg.
But I can bruv :wow: and when I pass around enough of this green stuff I'm going to send you one-click deeper into your grave :banderas:

btw saw some random band from LA last night. They were pretty standard indie rock affair, except the keyboardist seemed like he had the entire Doors catalog memorized. It's amazing how one competent musician can make an otherwise nondescript collective entirely listenable

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'd have a platinum thread in TLR if I posted that screenshot and this following quote, along with some framing narrative like "Is it c00ning to fulfill racists PAWGS negro sexual fantasies?" but I'm not that heel yet.

Next week though :banderas:
Boy gon on :camby: is it c00ning to be a druggie for cacs skets in Florida and type out a novel about how Mike Brown was a super thug criminal just cuz of the QuikTrip video :mjlol:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Gus Johnson will no longer do soccer matches on Fox, according to SI.

Dude was bad, but he wasn't the problem. Wynalda and Warren Barton are 100x worse than him.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
After all the Anti-Dap Movement has been through this nikka Don has the nerve to dap me?

qwla.gif

nikkas lucky I can't neg.

Dapitalism is the foundation of coli society. We live in a mixed coli dapitalist economy, according to Keynesian dap theories. So right now we're flitting between a dapless and dapping state. Only without the removal of the state (moderators, moderation, and topics, and sub-boards), will Nomodunism succeed and dapitalism be crushed.

j5cHTig35PFZa.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I got beef with nobody. If you send, I send back. After the backhand connects we can watch Banks live set. Choice is yours.

51813304.jpg

I don't fight, and I generally reject aggression and violence, but if we gotta scrap on the verdant lawns of Randall's Park so be it
rickrossdrink.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
btw saw some random band from LA last night. They were pretty standard indie rock affair, except the keyboardist seemed like he had the entire Doors catalog memorized. It's amazing how one competent musician can make an otherwise nondescript collective entirely listenable

Like the Doors being only listenable because of their keyboardist, eh? :ld: