Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
boring again, get the fukk out of my face, kindly, thx
Bb0bi59.gif

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
True :ehh:

Btw, you not gonna ask @Gilver how he's going to vote on the Scottish independence referendum? I been waiting for that conversation for weeks now :beli:

What's the boy @PYRRHUS 88 saying? :ohhh:

It's an easy No for me. The economic case for independence has been pretty thoroughly debunked at this point, not that it ever seemed particularly strong to begin with. Setting up a new petrostate in 2016 :dwillhuh::whoa: at least within the UK our exposure to volatility in any particular sector is diluted. Given our inability to predict the future, a bigger and more diverse economy >>>>> a small oil-dependent one.

Some don't care whether or not we'll be worse off economically, instead going with the whole "national identity" thing. Tbh I think it's a bit rich of Scots to want to escape the negative associations with Britishness. To hear some of them tell it, we're a nation of noble hostages who have suffered for centuries under the tyrannical yoke of Westminster. It's pure fantasy. Our lads were out there doing as much dirt as anyone during the Empire days :flabbynsick: and we've been deep in parliament from the year dot.

The argument of "but we sometimes get Tory governments that we didn't vote for" is nonsensical aswell. In an independent Scotland there would be regions that would end up with governments in Edinburgh that they didn't vote for, just the same. So would, say, Inverness have a case for independence from Scoland if they vote Labour but the SNP get in?

Overall, it's a pretty shyte idea tbh.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
remember when i gave you a link to a live stream of the atlantic city boardwalk? :heh: real dikkhead move there

i'll never be anti @Don Rhymus

he just thinks he's in for the long con, but it's only the first quarter :mjpls:
Ya'll are waiting at the park to play a game, but you don't even know what ball I'm bringing :mjcry:

It's gonna be a hot summer :wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It's an easy No for me. The economic case for independence has been pretty thoroughly debunked at this point, not that it ever seemed particularly strong to begin with. Setting up a new petrostate in 2016 :dwillhuh::whoa: at least within the UK our exposure to volatility in any particular sector is diluted. Given our inability to predict the future, a bigger and more diverse economy >>>>> a small oil-dependent one.

Some don't care whether or not we'll be worse off economically, instead going with the whole "national identity" thing. Tbh I think it's a bit rich of Scots to want to escape the negative associations with Britishness. To hear some of them tell it, we're a nation of noble hostages who have suffered for centuries under the tyrannical yoke of Westminster. It's pure fantasy. Our lads were out there doing as much dirt as anyone during the Empire days :flabbynsick: and we've been deep in parliament from the year dot.

The argument of "but we sometimes get Tory governments that we didn't vote for" is nonsensical aswell. In an independent Scotland there would be regions that would end up with governments in Edinburgh that they didn't vote for, just the same. So would, say, Inverness have a case for independence from Scoland if they vote Labour but the SNP get in?

good post

GSTQ

yanks already did the independence thing, to middling results innit. got lucky the UK took a nosedive after WWII.

Ya'll are waiting at the park to play a game, but you don't even know what ball I'm bringing :mjcry:

It's gonna be a hot summer :wow:
my duffel bag weighs a ton, and a southron lad like you cant handle a winter :wow:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

I support the Scottish independence off the simple fact it will fukk the UK up :mjpls:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
You see a good Ozil when you watch the game again. Then you realise his timing, his quality of the pass and something you can be frustrated during the game but you must not overreact.

“When you watch the game in a cool manner, you see what a good player he is. I have so many offensive players. I give him freedom to play outside and inside and he likes that.

“It is not easy but Ozil is a team player and he takes it very well.”

Ahead of the trip to Dortmund, Wenger was concerned to see Arsenal surrender their lead against City, claiming they lost their way after right-back Mathieu Debuchy was stretchered off.

“It is the only concern I have,” he admitted. “We could not kill the game off. We got a blow at 2-2 and we were closer to losing.

“It was unbelievable. We switched off. Was it psychological from Debuchy’s injury? We did not look the same team, we looked lost.”

This nikka really is delusional
1293.jpg

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
We imploded cuz of some fukking fries/chips :wtf:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...-squad-petulance_n_5821644.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

"Footballers are creatures of habit and for as long as I can remember at United, it was a ritual that we had low-fat chips the night before a game," Ferdinand said. "We loved our chips.

"But Moyes comes in and, after his first week, he says we can’t have chips any more. We weren’t eating badly. In fact, you’d struggle to find a more professional bunch of players than the ones at Manchester United in the summer of 2013.

"Then suddenly, for no good reason we could see, it was 'no chips'. It’s not something to go to the barricades over. But all the lads were pissed off.

"And guess what happened after Moyes left and Ryan Giggs took over?

"Moyes has been gone about 20 minutes, we’re on the bikes warming up for the first training session without him and one of the lads says: 'You know what? We’ve got to get onto Giggsy. We’ve got to get him to get us our f***ing chips back.'"