Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I understand you can't replace Suarez with one player so you do it by committee, but combined these signings won't do half of what Suarez did. Suarez would've scored at least two goals today.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lambert is better than Balotelli and it's not even fukking close.

May have to revise my Turkey in 18 months time prediction down to 12
zjF5beO.png

I knew Cesc would cost you next to Matic.

But unlike Wenger, Mourinho dont take 3 years to solve a problem :beli:

Problem is, hes not really a "natural" number 10 either. Get ready for conundrum after conundrum :sas1:
The tactics against Man City next weekend are gonna be telling.

im getting tired of Arsena fans crediting Cesc with Chelsea's play so far too.

Like Chelsea werent creating chances galore last season only for Fernando to send me those chances here in DC area. :dahell:

Its Costa. No Costa, and Chelsea in trouble. They know it too. Their fans know it. Mourinho knows it. Remy knows it.

Tbf that was a problem too but Costa being the biggest difference isn't up for debate.

And some of Fabregas' assist have been routine corners and there was one that was essentially a 2 yard sideways pass to Hazard who had to beat 3 players to score. Gotta take all these assist numbers with a pinch of salt until you see them tbh.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
lol at pool losing to a side that would be lucky to contend for top 8.
no sturridge and a limited sterling = no rodgers philosophy to wax poetic about. attack was weaker than a midget arm wrestling the hulk today.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Tom Cleverly did it for us :troll:

GREAT fukking results this weekend, we gotta win tomorrow. 3-5-2 must die.

Sidenote: How is Madrid doing? What formation are they playing?