Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This clown Balotelli is out here playing like an advanced midfielder,nobody is making runs behind the defense :snoop:
Brendan Rodgers was standing right next to him :pachaha:

===

I hope this CL league week can bring Chelsea back down to earth

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I knew Cesc would cost you next to Matic.

But unlike Wenger, Mourinho dont take 3 years to solve a problem :beli:

Problem is, hes not really a "natural" number 10 either. Get ready for conundrum after conundrum :sas1:
im getting tired of Arsena fans crediting Cesc with Chelsea's play so far too.

Like Chelsea werent creating chances galore last season only for Fernando to send me those chances here in DC area. :dahell:

Its Costa. No Costa, and Chelsea in trouble. They know it too. Their fans know it. Mourinho knows it. Remy knows it.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
untitled-10phuio.gif

lMWS1WW.png

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
im getting tired of Arsena fans crediting Cesc with Chelsea's play so far too.

Like Chelsea werent creating chances galore last season only for Fernando to send me those chances here in DC area. :dahell:

Its Costa. No Costa, and Chelsea in trouble. They know it too. Their fans know it. Mourinho knows it. Remy knows it.

Chelsea's goal scoring form right now reminds me of the last time they won the league when they were lighting up teams week in week out. Costa is mostly responsible for that, but Cesc's passing has been great too. 6 assists in 4 games.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Chelsea's goal scoring form right now reminds me of the last time they won the league when they were lighting up teams week in week out. Costa is mostly responsible for that, but Cesc's passing has been great too. 6 assists in 4 games.
not dissing Cesc at all, but Costa has been the player for them. Their team was built before they signed Cesc. Cesc was just troll icing.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That's true. But you cannot deny Cesc's quality on the ball and the impact he's having in the final third for Chelsea. Its pretty glaring.
Cesc is a great talent, but Chelsea did not have problems creating chances last year.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Liverpool looking shyt #still

And @Max B the girl from the text I posted last night is ironically a girl who's been on me for YEARS. So if a gyal who genuinely likes me says some shyt like that I can't even imagine random gyal :merchant: :whew: