Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
:deadrose: but I believe him. TLR brehs are WAY WORSE. All they do is smash dimes over there. They don't even have to talk to girls. They just fall in their lap :rudy:

The ock @Gilver seems legit :ehh:
Those threads that one dude makes its classic:mjlol:

I swear some nikkas at TLR are straight ducktales.:childplease:

I rather not brag about getting p*ssy on a online message board fam:heh:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dont see why you are going to buy James to play behind Benzema when you got Isco :yeshrug:

They were paying Di Maria 3m a year :dead:

And Ronaldo got knee tendonisis.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
madrid is ass and need a real rebuild. iker Im looking at your ass. james was an obviously retarded signing from the get go
letting go of XA and especially Di Maria was absolute bullshyt. its barca and atletico league right now, real just looks plain inferior to these squads :sadbron:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
madrid is ass and need a real rebuild. iker Im looking at your ass. james was an obviously retarded signing from the get go
letting go of XA and especially Di Maria was absolute bullshyt. its barca and atletico league right now, real just looks plain inferior to these squads :sadbron:
They need to sign a DM to play alongside kroos. Also i dont get where james fits in this squad. Di maria shouldve stayed after playing CM role last season he looked good. Carlos needs to re think his tactic cause there getting exposed out there with ease. Losing to Real sociedad and then atletico is alarming esp with barca now even having suarez in the squad yet(that will be a very scary site)Real just needs some chemistry going and help kroos not get exposed alot.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
That's the whole point of why it was a bad signing. James doesnt fit into the starting 11 when everyone is fit. Their system that served so well last season doesnt really have that behind the striker role that James plays.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real should have save that James money and bought Pogba instead and kept Di Maria.

Oh well.
Lose back to back home games to your crosstown rivals brehs.:mjlol:
Real are so dense :snoop:

They're like the bish jay was talking about in inmaginary player who couldn't tell the difference between platinum and silver

Actually come to think of it, they're the embodiment of "dose aint rolex diamonds, da fucc you dun to that? :pachaha:"

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Carlo is a fraud coach who got lucky that Atletico were down to ten men and got tired in the CL Final.

Were it not for that, he woulda been gone after that match.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Carlo is a fraud coach who got lucky that Atletico were down to ten men and got tired in the CL Final.

Hes still a great manager and won them CL trophy after how many years.:manny:

You gotta give Diego simone and his squad credit. They're actually really good and well organized squad. San antonio of soccer

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Carlo is a fraud coach? lol you dont know what you talking about m8, you are just throwing shyt at the wall hoping it sticks, care to point out why he is a fraud?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Carlo is a fraud coach? lol you dont know what you talking about m8, you are just throwing shyt at the wall hoping it sticks, care to point out why he is a fraud?
Its funny he won them two trophies last season. A lost today and suddenly hes a fraud:heh:

Talk about a kneejerk

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hes still a great manager and won them CL trophy after how many years.:manny:

You gotta give Diego simone and his squad credit. They're actually really good and well organized squad. San antonio of soccer

he's a fraud

Madrid finished 3rd in a 2-team league. With all the stacked teams the breh had, he has only won 2 league titles (I am not counting the season at PSG :camby:)

He is a cup manager.

Its funny he won them two trophies last season. A lost today and suddenly hes a fraud:heh:

Talk about a kneejerk
kneejerk :mjlol:

You new breh, you havent been in this thread that long. We BEEN calling dude out.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's a fraud

Madrid finished 3rd in a 2-team league. With all the stacked teams the breh had, he has only won 2 league titles (I am not counting the season at PSG :camby:)

He is a cup manager.

kneejerk :mjlol:

You new breh, you havent been in this thread that long. We BEEN calling dude out.
do you remember why he finished third? i remember clearly why but you are clearly OVERLOOKING that so you can go ahead and call him a fraud, you are also acting/discrediting Atletico like they were nothing, they were spanish champs and got to the CL too and barely lost, do you think that was coincidence or random luck/chance? i dont think so...also you are acting as if he requested all these players, he has to work with what is given to him and make it work, the same happened at chelsea and psg to a certain extent...plus he won what really mattered which was the champions league nothing else matters, if he would have won the double and lost the final he would have been axed i can assure you of that, TOP NOTCH coach without a doubt