Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
We deserve everything that's happening to us:mjcry:

It's gonna get a lot worse though and we don't deserve that :mjcry:

Pardew is a total idiot but he has his hands tied behind his back. Unless he makes Peter Beardsley manager NOBODY will want the job.

imo he stays unless Ashley finds another mug. Until Ashley goes nothing will change.
I could go a lot further but my keyboard is fukked and I doubt anyone cares

@geordie_dru
@BenArfa

:mjcry:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Same :heh:hope he gets some bonus points at least.

Worst thing is I knew Costa was fit and would play so I really don't know what the fukk I was thinking.

Making Costa captain for good from now on.
How did you know? :damn:

Drop some itk tips next time bro.

I got hazard, cesc and costa. Should have this shyt wrapped by now considering how many goals you scoring. Checking assists/goals and seeing man like Matic :scust:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did you know? :damn:

Drop some itk tips next time bro.

I got hazard, cesc and costa. Should have this shyt wrapped by now considering how many goals you scoring. Checking assists/goals and seeing man like Matic :scust:
He had a whole week off and the Chelsea twitter account confirmed he trained without problem yesterday :manny: I'll drop that kinda stuff here next time. :tu:

I need to get Courtois out somehow, thought he'd have clean-sheets galore :scust:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
This clown Balotelli is out here playing like an advanced midfielder,nobody is making runs behind the defense :snoop:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH what is your avatar from breh? Looks familiar
It's Diegoal Costa breh

Bigger version

aXg2tHp.png

Do Falcao busts his guns? :mjpls:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
He had a whole week off and the Chelsea twitter account confirmed he trained without problem yesterday :manny: I'll drop that kinda stuff here next time. :tu:

I need to get Courtois out somehow, thought he'd have clean-sheets galore :scust:
I knew Cesc would cost you next to Matic.

But unlike Wenger, Mourinho dont take 3 years to solve a problem :beli:

Problem is, hes not really a "natural" number 10 either. Get ready for conundrum after conundrum :sas1: