Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
It was a thinly veiled, easily deconstructed agenda

jRDU89YzDOP1p.png
I don't take too kindly to your tone.:sitdown:

Doesn't really matter

La Liga>PL

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hazard didn't score or get an assist but he was the best player by a mile. He took over midway through the first half and just ran the game until it was won.This is the type of performance that makes me laugh when people compare guys like Bale to him. Bale fukking wishes he could do half the stuff Hazard does.

His close control and dribbling ability is facking filthy :scust:and on top of that he knows how to link play and make the final pass :scust:

Bale doing no more than running in straight lines and shooting and getting praised as some great talent :scust:85m :scust:

:scust:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Hazard didn't score or get an assist but he was the best player by a mile. He took over midway through the first half and just ran the game until it was won.This is the type of performance that makes me laugh when people compare guys like Bale to him. Bale fukking wishes he could do half the stuff Hazard does.
:scust:
Facking heartbreaking he didnt get fantasy football points after that. Hes my captain :mjcry:

And its not like these brehs playing for lolz. My league place cost me $30:lupe:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Newcastle lost to Southampton 4-0 :mindblown::why:what:

@2meo Pardew about to get fired? :mjpls:
We deserve everything that's happening to us:mjcry:

It's gonna get a lot worse though and we don't deserve that :mjcry:

Pardew is a total idiot but he has his hands tied behind his back. Unless he makes Peter Beardsley manager NOBODY will want the job. :mjcry:

imo he stays unless Ashley finds another mug. Until Ashley goes nothing will change.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Liverpool having to deal with the harsh realities of planning for midweek games instead of having a week off after a match. :mjlol:

Facking heartbreaking he didnt get fantasy football points after that. Hes my captain :mjcry:

And its not like these brehs playing for lolz. My league place cost me $30:lupe:
Same :heh:hope he gets some bonus points at least.

Worst thing is I knew Costa was fit and would play so I really don't know what the fukk I was thinking.

Making Costa captain for good from now on.