Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Anti-NFL movement :ahh:
Yet another excuse for me to not watch my pathetic Rams. I worked a catering gig today instead of watching the Sunday slate of games. Checked my phone around 4 and they were down 34-3, already on the third string QB and it's Week 1. fukk handegg. :upsetfavre:
Rams looking like the new Jaguars

my dolphins making the playoffs this year :steviej:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Rooney with the faint praise again, saying Sterling can be as good as Overmars :russ:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Rams looking like the new Jaguars

my dolphins making the playoffs this year :steviej:

This reminds me of when I visited Vegas 3 years ago. I was blitzed on drinks, standing in line with my girl, about to walk into some bar on the strip for wings. She points at a Dolphins logo and I proceed to son the shyt out of the franchise, and turn around to a white guy in a Dolphins snapback.
:mjlol:
I had to fess up to being a Rams fan enduring another year of struggle, made sure to big up Dan Marino, dapped him up and wished him luck. I wouldn't mind the Dolphins knocking the Pats off of their perch, either. Good luck to y'all this season.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
In America you're forced to be a football fan. You either adapt or get left behind. I :salute: anybody who didn't get sucked in like myself but every Monday, Thursday, and Sunday I'm all in :ahh:

I'm not a fan, I actually do pretty well in terms of missing out on it.

Though I can't resist sometimes when I get invited to a get together, only because I can't turn down BBQ, or grilling, or just general bullshyt football cuisine.

Mooching season :damngoodcoffee:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
the identity of Jack the Ripper has been unveiled? :ehh:
I'm surprised it wasn't the breh who ran around Texas a few years previous to that, and left town mysteriously.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Not a head shot but :nervousAVBsmiley:

ninjakick2.gif
everyone agrees not sending him off was a terrible decision. this would actually be a debate among nfl fans though.

Like I told @mastermind in that thread, the answer is fear.

When I was in high school (05-08) and played American football we all used to shyt on soccer a lot. We did that because we saw how much better their team was doing in state competition than we were, and how many people were attending those games we got shook. When it comes down to it you don't really try to shyt on things you don't see as a threat, you mostly just ignore them or give it a quick :heh:. Those brehs see the potential for soccer expansion in the USA and it has them :damn: there's no other explanation for it.

Or hell, maybe they know you're part of this community and think everyone here is trolling them.

:yeshrug:
:ehh: interesting. a lotta anti-soccer types are those that feel the need to be an authority on everything, and they think they're too old to get in the game now, and they don't know anything about it, so fukk it anyway right.

and how would they know im a soccer fan anyway, unless they're reading soccer threads :mjpls:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
everyone agrees not sending him off was a terrible decision. this would actually be a debate among nfl fans though.
I think Brown tried to hurdle the punter but when he realized he was gonna bottle it he said "fukk that" and just kicked him :dead: :dead: :dead:

I really wanna know what was going on in NDJ's head though. I know adrenaline can get the best of any man but :why:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I think Brown tried to hurdle the punter but when he realized he was gonna bottle it he said "fukk that" and just kicked him :dead: :dead: :dead:

I really wanna know what was going on in NDJ's head though. I know adrenaline can get the best of any man but :why:
yeah shyt is :dead: on a replay but players should be penalized for attempting some dumb shyt like that

de jong just misplayed the ball :intoodeep:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the NFL lust types crack me up because they think they are like the jocks in HS or something. Its weird.