Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Reus is out for 4 weeks :damn:

Bit of luck for Arsenal :mjpls:

Ya those twitter rumors are weird as fukk.

Dude rubbed condensed milk and pepper on a dude's anus? :scusthov:

what? I heard that he was jerking off in David Luiz's shampoo bottle...and that he was caught banging Elias from Corinthians.....

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
BREHS :damn: This 105lb boxer just dropped the greatest thing any athlete has produced in any number of decades.

As the reigning alpha male on the planet today, I can’t allow top P4P stars Roman Gonzalez, Naoya Inoue & 3 time Gold Medalist Olympic legend Zho Shiming cartel glory for themselves at 112, while I am comfortable in 105, a division I subdued with ease (with exceptional respect for multi-time champion Kastunari Takayama and unified IBO/WBA champion Hekkie Budler who were willing to fight me but failed to do so due to factors out of their hand).

I depart 105 finally lifting my foot of the throat of my eternal subordinate the Thai Duck Wanheng Menayothin, who showed exceptional survival skills best found in healthy women, wellbred slaves & the offspring of submissive prostitutes.

National Thai prostitution tourism aside, I am determined to give boxing fans the dream fights they desire and the KO highlights they dream off. Therefore, I am invading the strongest division in boxing today (112), effectively challenging the top 3 undefeated fighters.

As of today I am 22-0 (KO 22), the all time greatest 105lb peoples champion, #1 Ranked IBO fighter in the world, top ranked by the WBO and all the legitimate governing bodies (that don’t demand $ in return for ranking). I have to coerce opponents into fighting me because they are rightfully hesitant, for they know that I am the greatest puncher P4P and some feel that health comes first.

Whoever wants to get KOed first, can reply and I will give him his first career LOSS by KO nothing less

Always victorious,

Ali Raymi
@aliraymi
facebook.com/aliraymiboxer

:damn: :damn: :damn: Dude just made me a fan for life :banderas:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The GOAT-in-training Ali Raymi disappears for a few months and comes back with a vengeance? :banderas:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
HOF just off the strength of that :laff:
Bruh, I'm reading this shyt over and over and reacting like a rowdy battle rap audience

"I depart 105 finally lifting my foot of the throat of my eternal subordinate the Thai Duck Wanheng Menayothin"
:heh:

"who showed exceptional survival skills best found in healthy women"
:ohhh: WHAT ELSE

" wellbred slaves"
:damn:

"& the offspring of submissive prostitutes."

:damn: TALK TO THAT NIKKA ALI

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, I'm reading this shyt over and over and reacting like a rowdy battle rap audience

"I depart 105 finally lifting my foot of the throat of my eternal subordinate the Thai Duck Wanheng Menayothin"
:heh:

"who showed exceptional survival skills best found in healthy women"
:ohhh: WHAT ELSE

" wellbred slaves"
:damn:

"& the offspring of submissive prostitutes."

:damn: TALK TO THAT NIKKA ALI

"And the offspring of submissive prostitutes"

giphy.gif

I was :dead: after that...had the lock off the phone and wipe the tears from laughter out of my eyes