Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Holy shyt :dead:, @yoyoyo1 did you watch this one live? Wondering if its worth sifting through the DVR

yeah, red card within 30 seconds and like 75% possession

was a bit fun in the 2nd half cause the game was wide open and just crazy runs forward from tired guys with nothing to lose. 1st half rapids still had tiny hope and bunkered in, not as watchable

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FIFA 15 TOP 10 PLAYERS
1. Lionel Messi 93

2. Cristiano Ronaldo 92

3. Arjen Robben 90

4. Zlatan Ibrahimovic 90

5. Manuel Neuer 90

6. Andres Iniesta 89

7. Luis Suarez 89

8. Bastian Schweinsteiger 88

9. Franck Ribery 88

10. Eden Hazard 88

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Bw9Cue6CIAA2P-V.jpg

Everyone keep your eyes on the storeman tonight, I heard he's quite special.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The Clash :bow:

@horse. kills @penfield have you brehs seen Quadrophenia? Dope film :tu: Phil Daniels the gawd :bow:

I see the NFL is starting today so I'm gonna give it a proper go this season.

Just how bad are my Raiders?
kOBFuwJ.png

If you could compare them to any Premier League team who would they be?
kOBFuwJ.png
will check out Quadrophenia :myman:

AC Milan is a good one @mastermind

al davis was a legend in his day. forced an NFL merger, threw the nfl's racist hierarchy in the bushes, went from coach to controlling owner, ruled with force of personality and didn't give a fukk what anyone had to say. he ruined it all by never evolving and refusing to hire anyone but family and yes-men.

they are a top 3 joke franchise in any sport tbh. i'd say they're a bit like Leeds tbh :pachaha:

I've followed them since well before they wont their last superbowl tbf
kOBFuwJ.png

:usure: all those hardscrabble 10-6 playoff berth years huh :usure:

:mjlol: @horse. kills and @mastermind eliciting pure anti-soccer rage from posters in that concussion thread
:mjlol: they have yet to answer why they keep bringing up soccer.

We should go on an anti-NFL troll all season long. These fools think we're eurosnobs and hate football. I made the Saints thread ffs. :heh:
breh i literally came in the house from playing (american) football in an organized league (for two teams :heh: )all morning and posted in there with nothing but truth, but im rooting for it to fail :snoop:

maybe an "anti-NFL" logo while we posting in threads talking about our teams :ehh:

Anti-NFL movement? :ehh:
:ehh: let's do this