Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
receiver, usually in the slot, nickelback on defense

i dont have much speed but i have a good sense of space and good hands

i fukked up a pick 6 tho :snoop:
Looking like Calvin Price outchea :ufdup:

I wish my parents let me play football. Said it was too dangerous and that, which is true, but the money that coulda been made offsets that :camby:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

I wish my parents let me play football. Said it was too dangerous and that, which is true, but the money that coulda been made offsets that :camby:

You didn't miss much tbf. Little league football is the nadir of American sports culture. Though as a subject it did spawn a mini mid-career boost for Rick Moranis :ehh:

Football in the park is actually sorta fun though. I have very good hands and a respectable arm, though if I come under pressure as QB I'm a deer in headlights :lupe:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

nah, you're better off m8. rec leagues across america are full of glory days motherfukkers who assert their dominance through two hand touch sacks
Pretty sure they hadn't made the playoffs in 2/3 years when i started following them:yeshrug:

But yeah, that 07 NFC championship defeat was tough times:upsetfavre:
:ufdup: they have been contenders for the last 20 years

but if i were from the UK i'd probably pick them too. i've always supported them as a neutral. they're one of the least offensive teams in the league

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Football in the park is actually sorta fun though. I have very good hands and a respectable arm, though if I come under pressure as QB I'm a deer in headlights :lupe:
the dirty secret of the game is that 7v7 in the park, even just touch >>>>>>>>

i got accuracy, but a noodle arm. but if you throw me the ball, im catchin it

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
You didn't miss much tbf. Little league football is the nadir of American sports culture. Though as a subject it did spawn a mini mid-career boost for Rick Moranis :ehh:

nah, you're better off m8. rec leagues across america are full of glory days motherfukkers who assert their dominance through two hand touch sacks
I used to watch FNL like

75505393_tmax.gif

But I guess I'm good money now :ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
fkcl8g7uvlgacuftjhh8.gif

:heh:

can you imagine someone just getting a yellow card for this? they got a 15 yard penalty, but if you say someone flailing their feet around and hitting people in the head is cause for ejection, you're called a p*ssy :heh:

@Grams very good money

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
fkcl8g7uvlgacuftjhh8.gif

:heh:

can you imagine someone just getting a yellow card for this? they got a 15 yard penalty, but if you say someone flailing their feet around and hitting people in the head is cause for ejection, you're called a p*ssy :heh:

@Grams very good money
Not a head shot but :nervousAVBsmiley:

ninjakick2.gif

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:mjlol: they have yet to answer why they keep bringing up soccer.
Like I told @mastermind in that thread, the answer is fear.

When I was in high school (05-08) and played American football we all used to shyt on soccer a lot. We did that because we saw how much better their team was doing in state competition than we were, and how many people were attending those games we got shook. When it comes down to it you don't really try to shyt on things you don't see as a threat, you mostly just ignore them or give it a quick :heh:. Those brehs see the potential for soccer expansion in the USA and it has them :damn: there's no other explanation for it.

Or hell, maybe they know you're part of this community and think everyone here is trolling them.

:yeshrug:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Anti-NFL movement :ahh:
Yet another excuse for me to not watch my pathetic Rams. I worked a catering gig today instead of watching the Sunday slate of games. Checked my phone around 4 and they were down 34-3, already on the third string QB and it's Week 1. fukk handegg. :upsetfavre:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The most annoying thing about football season is everyone assuming you watch football.

No I didn't watch the c*nting game
xTnqfVU.png

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Anti-NFL movement :ahh:
Yet another excuse for me to not watch my pathetic Rams. I worked a catering gig today instead of watching the Sunday slate of games. Checked my phone around 4 and they were down 34-3, already on the third string QB and it's Week 1. fukk handegg. :upsetfavre:
You're a rams fan too?

The years and years of pain, bregh
js4dbXj9cRzwE.png

edit:

Portugal lost to fukking Albania?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: what a bunch of bums

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
The most annoying thing about football season is everyone assuming you watch football.

No I didn't watch the c*nting game
xTnqfVU.png
In America you're forced to be a football fan. You either adapt or get left behind. I :salute: anybody who didn't get sucked in like myself but every Monday, Thursday, and Sunday I'm all in :ahh: