Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@horse. kills

When we gonna get this over with bra? Should I just hit you with them sledgehammers off the bat?

(this is actually one of the ultimate jogging songs :bow:)

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I dunno, i need fast paced songs to jog too. That seems a lil slow.

I've been looking for some good cardio songs lately. I tend to just stick with really hype songs when i'm doing heavy lifts, usually hip hop. Tbh the only time i listen to hiphop these days is when i'm doing deadlifts lolz.

Just been browsing youtube there and lol @ me having a video from 2007 with 50k views:heh:

Forgot it even existed.(someone shared it so i got a notification)

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm going to break the OFT immersion with some songs i've been doing cardio too lately, sorry lads, no obscure shyt from the 70/80's here:whoa:

I listen to the radio, and what :smugdraper:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I dunno, i need fast paced songs to jog too. That seems a lil slow.

I've been looking for some good cardio songs lately. I tend to just stick with really hype songs when i'm doing heavy lifts, usually hip hop. Tbh the only time i listen to hiphop these days is when i'm doing deadlifts lolz.

Just been browsing youtube there and lol @ me having a video from 2007 with 50k views:heh:

Forgot it even existed.(someone shared it so i got a notification)

I'm in the same boat as you in that I really only listen to hip hop when I'm working out, but even then that has become pretty rare. I like the monotonous shyt to zone out to when I'm running, it keeps a good pace.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Someone saw that list of most Shazam'd songs at Ibiza over the summer :mjpls:
Nah, i really do just listen to the radio and SOUND HOUND that bytch if i like it.:patrice:

You can keep your obscure garbage lads.(nah tbf i do listen to some of the stuff you lot post and like it, but it'd be such a ballache to get it all on my phone so i don't bother)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Nah, i really do just listen to the radio and SOUND HOUND that bytch if i like it.:patrice:

You can keep your obscure garbage lads.(nah tbf i do listen to some of the stuff you lot post and like it, but it'd be such a ballache to get it all on my phone so i don't bother)
The Walking with Elephants joint and MK's Head Is a Jungle remix only blew up in a "mainstream" sense over the summer because they were getting massive play in Ibiza, and one noteworthy site (I think it was ResidentAdvisor or something) kept a week-to-week list of the most shazam'd joints on the island, and now basically every song that was highlighted has seen its popularity multiply.