Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
United are having a strange summer

Unless they getting midfielders, Falcao is a bizarre move.

Also, RvP to Feyenoord in January.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real Madrid, these motherfukks using Chicarito to get that Mexican guap. Them Chicarito Madrid shirts going to flying off the shelves, hate working on transfer day, have fun britches

Bwcc3djIgAAPJoD.jpg:large

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see that. Dude giving it all and once the job his done for the club, he leaves for another one to help again. So beautiful :to:

Buttaz meaning 5, 6 ?
I can't discuss tastes but I think she's pretty (solid 7 even more when she has brown hair) though I agree with you that her being an actress enhances somehow her look for most people.
I'm not really gonna give a number but she isn't like ugly ugly...but shes just ehh, like you have to look at her from a specific angle to think she looks good...she has no body or any feature that's striking (like kate upton should be thanking jah for he titties cos she has top 5 woat celebrity body shape) and she has a weird face...a real litmus test for a females beauty is if she can pull off short hair and she looked :scusthov: status...i'm just saying if she was just a regular chick and she was your girl you wouldn't be bragging showing pics of her to your boys would you? Keep it 1hunnid

Anyway, that's just my opinion, i'm not going to argue with anyone if she's their wave

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Falcao loan is a great move but I don't wany to lose my breh Welbeck :to:

As frustrating as it is to watch him at times (anywhere close to goal) I love that breh.

His first touch (outside the box) :ahh:

Speed and agility :ahh:

Work rate and defending when on the wing :ahh:

Fergie use of him when putting on that masterclass in Madrid before we was robbed :ahh:
:mjlol:

What's your midfield saying doe? Herrera still working on his passing? :sas2:
Bv8V5EZCAAAebo0.jpg

Like a new signing :win: