Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
At the end of the day lads we're signing the best no.9 on the face of the earth, you can't be angry about that.

Falcao bout to come to England and show that bootleg version of himself Diego Costa how it's done:whoo:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Your avy :dwillhuh:
Didn't know there was a squad that rocked the Moor's Head like that. :ohhh:
Not a squad. It's a french region named Corsica : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_and_coat_of_arms_of_Corsica
220px-Flag_of_Corsica.svg.png

Sardinia also have the Moor' head :
200px-Flag_of_the_Italian_region_Sardinia.svg.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Did the Alison Brie photos come out yet? Reading some piece saying that she was with Dave Franco in them? :ehh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I have no recollection for some odd reason. I dont remember anything about him being there. Its like last season erased all memory of Falcao ever being there.
Damn, you forgot his Europa League final against Bilbao ? The UEFA SuperCup final when he ridiculed Chelsea ? The 5 goals is scored in a match against La Coruña ? Damn, it was only two years ago :lolbron:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Am i the only one who couldn't give a shyt about these celebrity photos?

I mean, i've seen them, thought "hmm, not bad" etc, but i don't think i'll ever understand the big deal about naked photos. Who cares.

Now a sex tape....that i could get behind. Pictures tho, what year is this? pffffft

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Damn, you forgot his Europa League final against Bilbao ? The UEFA SuperCup final when he ridiculed Chelsea ? The 5 goals is scored in a match against La Coruña ? Damn, it was only two years ago :lolbron:
:damn: Nothing breh. nikka went straight from Porto to Monaco in my head. I know I saw those matches too. The files must have been corrupted in my hard drive :mindblown:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
he doing something :ufdup:

He managing a charity match in Rome :wumger:
Over there feasting on lobster and sea urchin cavatelli right now :banderas:

sippin on some espresso with just a little grappa at the bottom right now :whew:

whole fanbase freaking out over team being incomplete but no fukks given
cffTHcq.png