Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
United sign a RVP replacement before we do :comeon:

Theres big clubs, and then theres play big clubs. Brehs still got that Highbury mentality.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Gerrad know's the truth :sas2:

“I thought he was going to stay, I thought we’d have got another year out of him,” said Gerrard.

“I was actually already on the floor when I saw the bite because we knew we were going out. It was a double blow, knowing you’re going out of the World Cup and knowing you’re going to lose your best player.

“I knew there was no way back for him then and I knew he was going to engineer a way out.”

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...d-luis-suarez-engineered-way-out-of-liverpool

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
William's allowing it :sadcam:

[Ghetts] im not gunna lie...kina getting mad right now :upsetfavre: [/titchshoodgrimevideo]

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:patrice: Given the type of player Falcao is, I dont think this is a good move even though it's only a loan. I mean Van Gaal himself was complaining about poor build up play the other day, how does this move help improve that? He's' a natural goal scorer but how are we going to get him the ball?

shyt Real Madrid had a chance to sign him but declined. The irony of course is that they opted for a cheaper and somewhat similar player in Hernandez:heh:, a player LVG had deemed surplus to requirements. So I can only guess that RVP's impending knee operation made it easier for Woodward to be enticed into signing Falcao. You have to commend Mendes for finding a team. I didn't think he would.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Falcao :dwillhuh:
And United already has Van Persie, Rooney and Welbeck upfront ? Maybe an hint to a 3/4/3, if so, count me as one of yours, United stans. :lolbron:

Jennifer Lawrence is extremely average though, i don't get the hype about her at all?
Finally.

I mean she's a beautiful woman but she doesn't have any distinct feature that gives her the edge or place her on the top. I won't say she's average, but she's really common looking.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Internet is going nuts on deadline day, and I'm here with the :dwillhuh: face wondering how many of these idiots have actual mental handicaps.

De Jong. There's good signing.
:tu: