Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So Falcao's gone to United on a loan deal(though his agent is saying it's a permanent) :ohhh:

That midfield and defence stays looking :flabbynsick: though, the lack of balance :ohlawd:

United struggle to create chances compared to the likes of Arsenal and City and the team is demoralised without Ferguson, so
images

This also isn't the same Falcao that played for Atletico, his knee is crocked and he's just come back from surgery, reminds me of a striker who signed for Chelsea 3 and a half years ago, who also played for Atletico Madrid.:mjpls:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
So Falcao's gone to United on a loan deal(though his agent is saying it's a permanent) :ohhh:

That midfield and defence stays looking :flabbynsick: though, the lack of balance :ohlawd:

United struggle to create chances compared to the likes of Arsenal and City and the team is demoralised without Ferguson, so
images

This also isn't the same Falcao that played for Atletico, his knee is crocked and he's just come back from surgery, reminds me of a striker who signed for Chelsea 3 and a half years ago, who also played for Atletico Madrid.:mjpls:
When did Falcao play for Atleti ? :dwillhuh:

Edit: forgot all about that stint.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Falcao to United, Cerci to Roma, Rabiot to Roma, and nothing to Arsenal.

At least Roma and Atleti are gonna be good this season buying all our fukking targets while we'll depend on a Yaya nogoals and a flabby sick duo of Flamini and Arteta as our DM's.

This old senile croissant eating french fakkit has lost the fukking plot for sure.

With the way this team is playing, were a 5th place team at best.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wake up and see that Chicharito got loaned to Real Madrid
And then Man U gets Falcao on loan???? :what:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:wtf: Between 2011 and 2013. Moved there from Porto for about 40 mil.
I have no recollection for some odd reason. I dont remember anything about him being there. Its like last season erased all memory of Falcao ever being there.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Looks like Arsenal are in for Sevilla Striker Carlos Bacca