Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you srs?:why:
yes I am serious can you please put me on?i don't see anything special or different about him, hes like a Henderson type player but it seems he has a slight bigger frame and hits the box more often, kinda like marchisio but his passing ability for a cm seems none existent breh

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Hes such a frustrating player..like the talent is there but half the time hes always passing the ball back instead of attacking the defenders.

I know bruh, in Rome we used to call in Ballon D'or 2016 :ohlawd:

He's a world class talent, I still hope he can grow into his potential, be more aggressive with the ball at his feet

@Broletariat you mean for the long run of others teams that inevitably scoop em up like Man City, Chelsea & Man U right? :sas1:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:troll:

95fb2eed_5784669-1368333590.gif

lebron-james-original-troll-face.jpg

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

borussia Dortmund if healthy will win their group and give all the top teams problems in the knock out stages if they stay healthy of course, I don't think they will hang with Bayern when it comes to bundesliga but this team is built to play knockout stages plus they have more depth now than before..gundogan/bender as the double 5, kagawa,reus,miki/pole lad,abumeyang up front will scare teams on the counter

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
borussia Dortmund if healthy will win their group and give all the top teams problems in the knock out stages if they stay healthy of course, I don't think they will hang with Bayern when it comes to bundesliga but this team is built to play knockout stages plus they have more depth now than before..gundogan/bender as the double 5, kagawa,reus,miki/pole lad,abumeyang up front will scare teams on the counter
Dortmund gonna beat Arsenal?

:patrice:even with how incomplete Arse look now

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dortmund gonna beat Arsenal?

:patrice:even with how incomplete Arse look now
of course they gonna beat arsenal,arsenal isn't a top European team/candidate to win champion league, they are the mexico/usa of champions always getting to the round of 16/quarters and that's it... didn't they beat arsenal it a few years ago 2? games were entertaining I remember, I remember arsenal beating them 2 tho but I think they still got knocked out or was a pointless last match group game