Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Warya listen..we need to get rid of players like kaboul, townsend, lennon and maybe capoue. Lamela needs to learn at how to run at players i swear @LucaBrasi was right about him playing his back towards goal to much. We need a striker asap ...

Apprently we rejected a bid from southampton for townsend.:beli:

Yeah bruh, that's why I wasn't too mad when we sold him he did great and all but considering it was under an ULTRA offensive coach like Zeman I took it his development with a grain of salt.

IMO Baldini and AVG were the ones that fvkked up that transfer window, Baldini already ruined our first with the US owners when he had €70M and instead of buying Falcao like Saba wanted he copped 11 :flabbynsick: and Pjanic :rudy:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
:dahell: Tottenham got a good team. Liverpool is just better. shyt is not that hard to understand breh...
We were still in it until that soft penalty happen. I really hope we get rid townsend and make sure kaboul never plays against any top 4 team.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Yeah bruh, that's why I wasn't too mad when we sold him he did great and all but considering it was under an ULTRA offensive coach like Zeman I took it his development with a grain of salt.

IMO Baldini and AVG were the ones that fvkked up that transfer window, Baldini already ruined our first with the US owners when he had €70M and instead of buying Falcao like Saba wanted he copped 11 :flabbynsick: and Pjanic :rudy:
Hes such a frustrating player..like the talent is there but half the time hes always passing the ball back instead of attacking the defenders.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
We were still in it until that soft penalty happen. I really hope we get rid townsend and make sure kaboul never plays against any top 4 team.
no. Liverpool is flat out better.
-Sterling and Sturridge are better than anything you have.
-Neither Bentaleb nor Capoue got Gerrard's passing range.
- Liverpool got better full backs than you do
-They got Coutinho on the bench :heh:
-Their backup full back in Jose Enrique is better than your starting full backs :heh:
- Henderson would start for your team
-Rodgers been there for 2 years already. your manager just got there

:comeon: you got a good team. 4th place candidate along with Arsenal :yeshrug:

Daps
no. Liverpool is flat out better.
-Sterling and Sturridge are better than anything you have.
-Neither Bentaleb nor Capoue got Gerrard's passing range.
- Liverpool got better full backs than you do
-They got Coutinho on the bench :heh:
-Their backup full back in Jose Enrique is better than your starting full backs :heh:
- Henderson
-Rodgers been there for 2 years already. your manager just got there

:comeon: you got a good team. 4th place candidate along with Arsenal :yeshrug:

Once Liverpool gets exposed in the CL, all the PL teams will follow suit. Only a matter of time.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Once Liverpool gets exposed in the CL, all the PL teams will follow suit. Only a matter of time.
i dont give a fukk about Liverpool and CL breh(even though they should get out of that group). Im just explaining to him why Liverpool should beat Tottenham :heh:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get the hype you lads give this dude ramsey,hes ok but dude is kinda like a shyttier version of marchisio

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Sanogo with the assist

Stay mad haters
jhIuXkvX7ExIl.png