Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What level ? Tottenham defense is trash and he stays getting run through because of that. He makes some mistakes at times, has a so-so kick game and takes too many goals between his legs imo but all the trashings he took were mostly because of his garbage defense. Still remember that joke that was Chelsea-Tottenham last year where all 4 goals was because of a defender. Unbelievable. Lloris can perform in top clubs everywhere else (I'm not saying he's tier 0 (Neuer and them...) but he's defo tier 1). He's been good and crucial for France and never disappointed (except one match where he was shaky) and that's all I care to know if he's good or not.
C'mon breh, I know that's your mans but you've just explained why he isn't a top keeper. And on top of that he doesn't have good size and can't dominate aerially.

Lloris is a decent shot stopper and that's about it. People praised him for his sweeper keeper thing but Spurs played a suicidal high-line under AVB, he was forced to run off his line at least 10 times a game.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C'mon breh, I know that's your mans but you've just explained why he isn't a top keeper. And on top of that he doesn't have good size and can't dominate aerially.

Lloris is a decent shot stopper and that's about it. People praised him for his sweeper keeper thing but Spurs played a suicidal high-line under AVB, he was forced to run off his line at least 10 times a game.
lloris>cech breh

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
All that depth but still garbage. Just sell Townsend to Southampton.
Warya listen..we need to get rid of players like kaboul, townsend, lennon and maybe capoue. Lamela needs to learn at how to run at players i swear @LucaBrasi was right about him playing his back towards goal to much. We need a striker asap ...

Apprently we rejected a bid from southampton for townsend.:beli:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't Seydou Keita like 43 though?
that's not what his birth certificate states tho, Africans are great people with integrity, they would never fake birth certificates for their players, they are they original people of this world they would never attempt to do that shame on you @penfield

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
What level ? Tottenham defense is trash and he stays getting run through because of that. He makes some mistakes at times, has a so-so kick game and takes too many goals between his legs imo but all the trashings he took were mostly because of his garbage defense. Still remember that joke that was Chelsea-Tottenham last year where all 4 goals was because of a defender. Unbelievable. Lloris can perform in top clubs everywhere else (I'm not saying he's tier 0 (Neuer and them...) but he's defo tier 1). He's been good and crucial for France and never disappointed (except one match where he was shaky) and that's all I care to know if he's good or not.
ok why dont psg buy him from us since yall got money now.

Daps
Warya listen..we need to get rid of players like kaboul, townsend, lennon and maybe capoue. Lamela needs to learn at how to run at players i swear @LucaBrasi was right about him playing his back towards goal to much. We need a striker asap ...

Apprently we rejected a bid from southampton for townsend.:beli:

Only if you had Poch when you had that 100m in the bank.