Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
if Ramsey could qualify for the English national team do you think Hendo would have started ahead of him this summer?
what does Hendo do better besides not wear an Arsenal shirt?

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
if Ramsey could qualify for the English national team do you think Hendo would have started ahead of him this summer?
what does Hendo do better besides not wear an Arsenal shirt?
Well better workrate for starters.

(I don't care about this agenda yet, so don't include me on the Hendo side)

Daps
Meanwhile in Manchester...

1409071067033_Image_galleryImage_Man_Uniteds_Luke_Shaw_lea.JPG

34m
uYL63ep.gif

batty boy

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
"better workrate" doesn't mean much to me. just because you do more running doesn't mean you're more effective. I know that the two posters on this hendo >>>> ramsey steez are wumming but I'd like to see them attempt to defend it.

fully expect the argument to be ":troll: he just is"

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
And go where? Who needs him?
Breh has found his level imho :manny:
What level ? Tottenham defense is trash and he stays getting run through because of that. He makes some mistakes at times, has a so-so kick game and takes too many goals between his legs imo but all the trashings he took were mostly because of his garbage defense. Still remember that joke that was Chelsea-Tottenham last year where all 4 goals was because of a defender. Unbelievable. Lloris can perform in top clubs everywhere else (I'm not saying he's tier 0 (Neuer and them...) but he's defo tier 1). He's been good and crucial for France and never disappointed (except one match where he was shaky) and that's all I care to know if he's good or not.