Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I liked how quick Iturbe has learnt to play how Garcia wants him to tactically and he displayed that yesterday as well, I still think him and Gervais are going to demolish defenses the more games they play together.

I liked how we played, like a mature team that's ready to win, we controlled the tempo the whole game and we were comfortable playing without the ball as well even with 3 new defenders.

What really stood out tho. We finally for then first time in YEARS have a great fvkking bench. Keita came on and looked like his old self :whew:
Seria A is a great league tactically. I just hope it comes back to the old days.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Based on that first half, SAS looking dope as usual.

Balotelli is gonna be there to win the set pieces and take care of those crosses. He's been positive outside of the usual Balotelli screw up with that open net, but that one was forgivable...

If anything his strength is gonna allow him to distribute to SAS on the overlapping runs and at the top of the box. It looks positive so far.

Spurs are threatening though they are gonna score today.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Henderson >>> Ramsey
riley-shhh.jpg

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Balo out there being wasteful

Cambiasso showing up to his Leicester city debut in a Toyota tercel

John Barnes is the best black English player.... Cept he ain't really English

Liverpool is fun to watch when they play a team lower than them

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think you're team is better than it actually is because they played 2 relegation sides brehs