Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
3-5-2 :scusthov: to the bushes brehs

Don't know much about Blind or Erdivisie but he seems like a type of breh to wear gloves in October, Arsenal is that way :camby:

Fergie would win the league by 10 points with this team :win:

tehdamajah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lemme tell ya, here's what i'd play, right now, based on form, and on who's still on the books(at the time of posting). Also if we had no injuries obviously.

------------------De Gea-----------------

Rafael-----Jones-----Evans-----Shaw

------------Carrick----Herrera---------
Nani----------Kagawa--------Di Maria

-----------------RvP----------------------

The bloody state of Juan Mata today. Fraudulent start to the season. I'm willing to wait until Rojo plays in the back 3 and we get a settled defence until i completely write that off but oh boy. I get the 3 month thing but c'mon breh, shambolic.

Think i my have turned heel.
nani left to sporting
carrick is injured
rafael jones and evans are :trash:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I only watched it up to the 20th min im gonna go back to watcing it now

I srsly think you guys are going to win the title. I dont see juve continuing this run tbf. Napoli and maybe inter got outside chance.

How do you like iturbe so far?

I liked how quick Iturbe has learnt to play how Garcia wants him to tactically and he displayed that yesterday as well, I still think him and Gervais are going to demolish defenses the more games they play together.

I liked how we played, like a mature team that's ready to win, we controlled the tempo the whole game and we were comfortable playing without the ball as well even with 3 new defenders.

What really stood out tho. We finally for then first time in YEARS have a great fvkking bench. Keita came on and looked like his old self :whew:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Why the hate for 3/5/2 ?
It's actually a great system when the wing-backs have endurance and speed :
- 3 center backs constantly
- A deep-lying playmaker or a 10 depending on the triangle in midfield
- 2 forwards

Weakness is obviously on the wings, as the wing-backs need to be both good on attack and on defense during 90 minutes and constantly provide.

I think United were nice when they exploited the width in the final third but the problem is that Valencia was constantly crossing which ended up being too predictable instead of sometimes dribbling towards the box thanks to dummy runs from one of the forwards (or the 10). The 2 forwards were utterly stupid, let's be honest. Once, I saw both Welbeck and Rooney do the same exact run and they were 5 meters far from each other surrounded by defenders. When you have 2 forwards, either one plays the depth and the other one plays the width or the two split the width. If they do the exact same thing in the axis, the system is doomed.

People are too conservative. 3/5/2 is a great system when mastered. Internationally it is proven (WC proved it effective if it wasn't already), so let time do its work. And bring on Kagawa and get Rooney the fukk outta heeeeere !

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
Balotelli the GOAT starting.. :blessed:

BALOTELLI-WILL-WRECK-YOU.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
They should call Gervinho "1 in 10" or "straight at the keeper"....:beli: could have had a gang of goals yesterday.