Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They've got Ganso breh :skip:

charlie_murphy_laughing.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's one of the great analysts tbh. Does some great work for Eurosport, ESPN should use him more.

Speaking of ESPN, heads up UK brehs PSG kick off Ligue 1 tonight in a few hours.

Forget Ibra and that it's all about Verratti :wow:

Thanks for the heads up, breh breh.:myman:

Gonna do some quick food shopping, need to sort out dinner for the coming week.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:obama:

- "young team" which is actually :flabbynsick:
- klose done
- gomez no world beater
- ozil and schwinestiger overrated and going backwards
- defence nothing special
- havent beaten anybody

this aint the team

:obama:

He's one of the great analysts tbh. Does some great work for Eurosport, ESPN should use him more.

Speaking of ESPN, heads up UK brehs PSG kick off Ligue 1 tonight in a few hours.

:noah:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
obviously, genius.

my nikka, if you don't know about the Jamaican love and respect for Brazil, quit now why you ahead. I grew up idolizing this team. I'm not going to go back n forth with ya ignorance. Ask any jamaican about Brazil and they will tell you the same.

I understand that you support them, thats your prerogative. But the issue I have is the use of the word "we." I would love for that word to be used around some Brazilians. :laugh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
- "young team" which is actually :flabbynsick:
- klose done
- gomez no world beater
- ozil and schwinestiger overrated and going backwards
- defence nothing special
- havent beaten anybody

this aint the team

That's the only part of their team that's actually noteworthy, everything else is on point. They struggle with technical teams that they can't bully.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've decided to finally pick an EPL team to root for,and it's Arsenal ..Am I a front running glory hunter? :to:

This guy probably read some Arsenal propaganda about them being financially secure and set to win in the long run.

I see you playboy :mjpls:

BOBN

Pro
Daps

Nah, the man talks too much. hes got an opinion on absolutely everything which makes he a tiring co-commentator. Sacked by arsenal tv cos of his rah rah ness.

Hes right about vermalean tho obv.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:jawalrus:
If I can survive an American Football team going 0-16,i can handle anything.Even Walcotts horrible first touch.

You good then.

Don't worry about Theo's first touch, worry about the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th touch before he does something brilliant with his 5th.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

:lawd:

In the space of like three weeks he really became the trendy player to stan, hasn't he?