Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Wait we got a jamaican-american in here referring to brazil as 'we'?

Please take that shyt to the olympic thread.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
but they aren't tho:usure:

obviously, genius.

my nikka, if you don't know about the Jamaican love and respect for Brazil, quit now why you ahead. I grew up idolizing this team. I'm not going to go back n forth with ya ignorance. Ask any jamaican about Brazil and they will tell you the same.

Wait we got a jamaican-american in here referring to brazil as 'we'?

Please take that shyt to the olympic thread.

Jamaica-american?

I was born in jamaica, St. Elizabeth to be exact and moved to the US when I was 10. Yes I refer to Brazil as "we", just like football fans in jamaica who look up to Brazil. You wouldn't understand though. How did Great Britain do?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
obviously, genius.

my nikka, if you don't know about the Jamaican love and respect for Brazil, quit now why you ahead. I grew up idolizing this team. I'm not going to go back n forth with ya ignorance. Ask any jamaican about Brazil and they will tell you the same.

I think we accept this. What we're saying is it's fukking retarded and shameful.

Like i said, olympic thread is THATTAWAY---------------->

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
obviously, genius.

Jamaica-american?

I was born in jamaica, St. Elizabeth to be exact and moved to the US when I was 10. Yes I refer to Brazil as "we", just like football fans in jamaica who look up to Brazil. You wouldn't understand though. How did Great Britain do?

Of course i wouldn't understand, i'm English so i support England. Crazy notion i know.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why can't Brazil produce any decent CM though? It's embarrassing.

Where are their Xavi's? Their Pirlo's? Their Lampard's?

Just think of all the attacking talent they've wasted and will continue to waste by backing them up with the Sandro's and Romolu's of this world.