Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I think we accept this. What we're saying is it's fukking retarded and shameful.

Like i said, olympic thread is THATTAWAY---------------->

I'm not going to explain myself to you any further, you're ignorant as fukk. fukk you and the choke artists that play for GB.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
obviously, genius.

my nikka, if you don't know about the Jamaican love and respect for Brazil, quit now why you ahead. I grew up idolizing this team. I'm not going to go back n forth with ya ignorance. Ask any jamaican about Brazil and they will tell you the same.

Jamaica-american?

I was born in jamaica, St. Elizabeth to be exact and moved to the US when I was 10. Yes I refer to Brazil as "we", just like football fans in jamaica who look up to Brazil. You wouldn't understand though. How did Great Britain do?
Never heard a Jamaican in my life refer to Brazil as we.

Ya gon too far.

jmg30

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've decided to finally pick an EPL team to root for,and it's Arsenal ..Am I a front running glory hunter? :to:

dsdsdsds.gif

:pachaha:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can't Brazil produce any decent CM though? It's embarrassing.

Where are their Xavi's? Their Pirlo's? Their Lampard's?

Just think of all the attacking talent they've wasted and will continue to waste by backing them up with the Sandro's and Romolu's of this world.

They've got Ganso breh :skip:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm not going to explain myself to you any further, you're ignorant as fukk. fukk you and the choke artists that play for GB.

Ignorant to what? That jamaicans love brazil? Yeah i get it, it's just fukking stupid mate.

Or do i just not understand the affinity jamaicans feel for brazil because the strongest bond in the footballing world? Try supporting your own country, then you'll feel some real pride.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He's one of the great analysts tbh. Does some great work for Eurosport, ESPN should use him more.

Speaking of ESPN, heads up UK brehs PSG kick off Ligue 1 tonight in a few hours.

Forget Ibra and that it's all about Verratti :wow:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Ignorant to what? That jamaicans love brazil? Yeah i get it, it's just fukking stupid mate.

Or do i just not understand the affinity jamaicans feel for brazil because the strongest bond in the footballing world? Try supporting your own country, then you'll feel some real pride.

was Jamaica at the Olympics for football? How did I miss them, fukk. I should have been rooting for them. My bad.

common sense, use it.