Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
That's the only part of their team that's actually noteworthy, everything else is on point. They struggle with technical teams that they can't bully.
Its all relative. Id take them at arsenal no doubt but theyre not world cup winning players.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
He's one of the great analysts tbh. Does some great work for Eurosport, ESPN should use him more.

Speaking of ESPN, heads up UK brehs PSG kick off Ligue 1 tonight in a few hours.

Forget Ibra and that it's all about Verratti :wow:

Damn, I might start following Ligue 1 again. which should I root for? Better yet, which team is the favorite?:win:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lawd:

In the space of like three weeks he really became the trendy player to stan, hasn't he?

Tbf I'd never of him before our friendly with PSG in New York.

I was amazed at how good he was. Technique, touch, passing all there. Then I found out he's only 19 :ohhh:

Like a young TC23 but better.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, the man talks too much. hes got an opinion on absolutely everything which makes he a tiring co-commentator. Sacked by arsenal tv cos of his rah rah ness.

Hes right about vermalean tho obv.

You don't know how good you had it.

You should listen to some of the games on Chelsea TV.

Constant "Excellent move by Torres there, just a bit unlucky" :comeon:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You don't know how good you had it.

You should listen to some of the games on Chelsea TV.

Constant "Excellent move by Torres there, just a bit unlucky" :comeon:
Robson talks too much. His talking tactics segment was good on ATVO, but he needed to STFU most of the time.

I will never forget him getting on Sagna for diving for 5 minutes, as Sagna was getting carted off on a stretcher because he broke his leg. :snoop:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
BBC Sport - Italian footballer Emanuele Pesoli on hunger strike after ban

Emanuele Pesoli of Serie B side Verona has gone on hunger strike in protest at his three-year match-fixing ban.

The defender has also chained himself to the gates of the Italian Football Federation's headquarters in Rome.

"I am hurt by the sentence and I would like to confront those who accuse me," said Pesoli.

The 31-year-old has been banned after a probe into illegal betting on matches while he was at Siena, a club he left in July.

Juventus manager Antonio Conte has been suspended for 10 months for not reporting match-fixing when he was in charge of Siena, then in Serie B, in the 2010-11 season.

"It is a strong protest but they are ruining my life for something I have not done," added Pesoli. "I will stay here until I can't do it anymore."

Pesoli was one of several players, coaches and officials to be banned by the federation on Friday in the latest scandal to engulf Italian football.

In May, police searched more than 30 homes, including those of players, trainers and officials of clubs in Serie A, Serie B and lower divisions.

Lazio captain Stefano Mauri, 32, was held along with former Genoa midfielder Omar Milanetto, while officers visited Italy's pre-Euro 2012 training camp to question left-back Domenico Criscito, 25.

:russ: :dead:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mo Farah and the 4 x 100 relay finals tonight as well. So much sporting piff :noah:

If he wins tonight then he's gotta get a knighthood like Chris Hoy.

Robson talks too much. His talking tactics segment was good on ATVO, but he needed to STFU most of the time.

I will never forget him getting on Sagna for diving for 5 minutes, as Sagna was getting carted off on a stretcher because he broke his leg. :snoop:

Honest mistake tbf :skip:

Probably though Cech was exaggerating after he got his head caved in.