Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
fukked up i have no interest in this game except to hopefully see a decent injury to one of the strikers :yawn:

fletcher has been so trash the sunderland forum people already want jozy in though, and everything they complain about every comes true so :yeshrug:

i'm not horrible so not a leg break, but something that has them out a few weeks, maybe a month. like a niggling strain

:laff: poyet's really shytty mind games, manager of the 17th place team talking trash like "they're gonna be feeling the pressure" all week only to go down in the first 15 minutes. classic poyet. :bow:
aint no agenda like a yoyo agenda cause the yoyo agenda is only thinly veiled

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:wowjb:

I went to Trillectro yesterday. Was pretty fun despite the weather. I also got stoned. Never had a high like that. Felt like I was moving in slow motion and then a billion thoughts came in my head. That wasnt weed I smoked.
it was weed, the stuff that was harder to get here for a while but was more common out west is everywhere on the east coast now

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
@Don Rhymus what's your thoughts on vettel this season and f1 in general breh...think vettel is just having a bad run or its s more :patrice: situation? Cos danny is starting to consistently outshine

@Ari Gold Bawse thoughts? :sadcam::sadbron: was pulling the :avbyeesh: smiley when nico was talking, kinda felt bad for him with the booing but he got dumb wild with his mouth chatting about the "british" fans in belgium (:heh:) and nicki lauda being a consultant :laff:
Vettel I think honestly has packed it in for the season, and I think he did it fairly early on. During the winter he and Horner were super low key talking at each other through the media, Vettel in the most polite way possible saying that the team focused so much on developing the car late last year that they didn't put enough resources into the new one, and Horner just being like :troll: drive the car.

The big thing that's happened behind the scenes that isn't really being talked about much is Newey has pretty much waved the white flag. He's now "Chief" technical director, but from what I gather the situations seems like this: Newey missed on the new car, and genuinely can't think of a way to improve it. He was unusually vocal a month or so back, saying the new regs were restrictive. This coming in the summer (when development of the next years cars/late season changes is kicking up) means to me he was drawing blanks at the drawing board. In his new role, it seems like he'll be designing in a very broad sense, but the cars will come from the Red Bull staff under him.

Can't really under sell how much the changing regs may have altered things. Looks like for a second time new cars have COMPLETELY fukked Kimi like the tire switch from 07 to 08 did. Vettel's strengths are mid-speed corners and tire preservation, and he's been shyt at both this year. The new regs in general seem to favor the traditionally more aggressive drivers. Nico, Lewis, Alonso, Bottas, and Ricc are all from that school, and then you look at brehs like Vettel, Kimi, and Button who are smoother drivers and they can't get shyt right.

The lower-revving, lower-downforce cas seems to favor the brehs who were really dominant in the lower formula, like Nico, Lewis, and Hulk who beasted in GP2 and Ricc who was crazy in FRenualt and Bottas who won in GP3. Guys like Vettel, Kimi, and Button didn't spend much time at the higher end of lower formula, but got into F1 early and immediately took to it. Newey said the cars were like GP2 cars now so there's definitely a correlation.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
it was weed, the stuff that was harder to get here for a while but was more common out west is everywhere on the east coast now
:ohhh:

It was just weird man. I would move my head and it felt like I felt every single motion. Walking felt weird too. But everyone aroudn me was moving normal.

I was also hella tired.

Usually I just feel lifted like Im in the air or something, but this was a totally different experience. I was legit scared, lol.

The people I was with said I looked normal, but I felt so off.

Also, I felt like time was moving slower than it really was. I would look at my phone and it would be like 8:50. I would feel like 20 minutes went by and look at my phone again, and it was 8:55. :heh:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Also @Bury Da Bwoy I remember reading an article (I might have talked about it before) that went in depth as fukk analyzing Schumi's comeback, and that we judged it largely as underwhelming mainly because he was being beaten by Nico, but the article raised the question that Schumi basically was still Schumi and that Nico was just flatly better than him. Lewis ain't in there with a wasteman. Nico was the leading "Next Schumacher" candidate as a youngin until Williams set his career back. Nico di Caprio really is just damn good.

:dead: at the east coast getting that sticky icky 15 years down the road from Still D.R.E.

Over industrialize and have no good land to farm narcotics brehs :heh: :heh: :heh:

Someone could discovered a preserved vault of Alexendria's greatest texts from the lost library and east coast brehs would still rank Max B discovering Sour Diesel in 2008 as the more pivotal anthropological revelation.

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Went to the goth bar last night, best time I've had in a while. About blacked out when they played this

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:ohhh:

It was just weird man. I would move my head and it felt like I felt every single motion. Walking felt weird too. But everyone aroudn me was moving normal.

I was also hella tired.

Usually I just feel lifted like Im in the air or something, but this was a totally different experience. I was legit scared, lol.

The people I was with said I looked normal, but I felt so off.

Also, I felt like time was moving slower than it really was. I would look at my phone and it would be like 8:50. I would feel like 20 minutes went by and look at my phone again, and it was 8:55. :heh:
:heh: it very well coulda been some other shyt. but if you dont smoke often and you hit some wax or some engineered strain from colorado, it would make you feel like that

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:dahell: pushing somebody from behind is not foul? talking about "its a contact sport"