Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:heh: it very well coulda been some other shyt. but if you dont smoke often and you hit some wax or some engineered strain from colorado, it would make you feel like that
it was a weird experience. Normally im all about different highs, but I didnt feel in control yesterday.

I may do it again. :ld:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also @Bury Da Bwoy I remember reading an article (I might have talked about it before) that went in depth as fukk analyzing Schumi's comeback, and that we judged it largely as underwhelming mainly because he was being beaten by Nico, but the article raised the question that Schumi basically was still Schumi and that Nico was just flatly better than him. Lewis ain't in there with a wasteman. Nico was the leading "Next Schumacher" candidate as a youngin until Williams set his career back. Nico di Caprio really is just damn good.

Over industrialize and have no good land to farm narcotics brehs :heh: :heh: :heh:

Someone could discovered a preserved vault of Alexendria's greatest texts from the lost library and east coast brehs would still rank Max B discovering Sour Diesel in 2008 as the more pivotal anthropological revelation.
Fair enough...and yeah i totally agree with you about your point on schumi/nico with nico just being better at that point in time..howvever in saying that i do believe its a valid argument to make that it wasn't prime schumi cos i hughly doubt nico would beat prime schumi and i really don't rate nico as highly as others tbh, i think vettel, riccardo, lewis, alonso, kimi and bottas are all better drivers than him and i believe he has been gifted this championship lead imo and lewis should be out of sight (regardless of whether people believe thats due to lewis bottling it, the team fuccing up at times, nico forcing unfortunate situations etc)

Anyway, do you have any blogs that you keep up with that go in depth with f1? Like opinion pieces and/or technical artickes because i tried searching for an f1 forum to lurk but i quickly realised i didn't want to scroll through tons of boring stan posts cos i do that enough in the booth

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:dead: at the east coast getting that sticky icky 15 years down the road from Still D.R.E.

Also @Bury Da Bwoy I remember reading an article (I might have talked about it before) that went in depth as fukk analyzing Schumi's comeback, and that we judged it largely as underwhelming mainly because he was being beaten by Nico, but the article raised the question that Schumi basically was still Schumi and that Nico was just flatly better than him. Lewis ain't in there with a wasteman. Nico was the leading "Next Schumacher" candidate as a youngin until Williams set his career back. Nico di Caprio really is just damn good.

Over industrialize and have no good land to farm narcotics brehs :heh: :heh: :heh:

Someone could discovered a preserved vault of Alexendria's greatest texts from the lost library and east coast brehs would still rank Max B discovering Sour Diesel in 2008 as the more pivotal anthropological revelation.
:whoa: im not talking sour diesel here brehs. we were packin that up when i was in high school. im talkin about dabs and the shyt that's blown up since colorado went legal

if you remove "east coast" and put "new york" in there, you're right tho :snoop: everyone from nyc swore they had the best weed in the world, but they had never left new york so anything that wasnt brown riverweed was "the best"

last time i was in rio my friends were siiiced to roll some joints of some "superweed"

i had to hit them with the
tumblr_lrjchvgBQA1qa17kio1_400.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
http://joesaward.wordpress.com/
There's Saward's blog. fukk Saward as whole, and he keeps all the good shyt for GP+, but he often takes his time and really goes in on the behind the scenes stuff, and never really jumps the gun.

http://peterwindsor.com/
Peter Winsdor's blog. He tends to wax poetically about older things, shyt he was into. Great source for a colorful look on F1's past, and occassionally gets some experts around to really break down cars and drivers.

http://somersf1.blogspot.com/
Strictly technical side.

http://wtf1.co.uk/
Pretty light-hearted blog

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
also @Bury Da Bwoy if you like the sport, I'd deffo suggest picking up some books about F1 in the past. I've ranted about this before, but F1 more than any sport (and it's not close really) has the most fukking amazing stories. And not just F1, pre Grand Prix era as well.

You have some of the brightest people around, no regulations, some of the most fearless brehs of the last century, all trying to figure out how to go faster side-by-side in a pre computer era. The technical innovations were wild, the tracks are a mix of :damn: :banderas:, the drivers are heroes, and stories range from momentous to tragedy of the highest order.

I recently finished off a book called The Limit: Life and Death in Formula One's Most Dangerous Era

It's based around telling the story of the 1961 season, but it does it by giving you every side of it. The drivers involved, their stories, pasts, etc etc, and especially within the Ferrari team, Enzo himself (can't even put dude into words). Here's the synopsis.

It's 10 September, 1961: at the boomerang-shaped racetrack at Monza, in northern Italy, half a dozen teams are preparing for the Italian Grand Prix. It is the biggest race anyone can remember. Phil Hill - the first American to break into the top ranks of European racing - and his Ferrari teammate, Count Wolfgang von Trips - a German nobleman with a movie-star manner - face each another in a race that will decide the winner of the Formula One drivers' championship. By the day's end, one man will clinch that prize. The other will perish face down on the track.

F1 history is better than fiction b. If this was a movie you'd give it the :camby: and call it over the top, melodramatic, and ridiculous. But this shyt was life, year after year.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I know fukk all about weed. Though I've seen people do dabs, and they turn into a blobfish once done.:huhldup:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
another gem:
"Mata doesn't have a whole lot of faith in welbeck who clearly has been told he can leave the football club" :dead:

Mata has barely touched the ball. :heh:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Jozy playing dumb, just bullrushing down the field without any regard for his teammates positions

breh thought he was gonna burn 4 defenders? you're not Lionel Messi :heh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Buy a goddamn cm

I dont want to see that pathetic excuse of a player Cleverley

And young you can fukk off now, di maria is here