Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
nor does @Broletariat tbf

@frush11 @mastermind we outchea and we not even really outchea yet :wow:

@Montez you're welcome to join this bandwagon anytime :wow:

don't you worry, i'm :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam: well enough

dont have any enmity towards DCU tbf

Neg pending.

go ahead breh. you Nas stans like to run around and neg people in groups constantly for thinking different than you :mjlol:

i guess all those years of telling people in real life Gnauzeur is your favorite rapper and getting :laff:ed at makes you sensitive

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
go ahead breh. you Nas stans like to run around and neg people in groups constantly for thinking different than you :mjlol:

i guess all those years of telling people in real life Gnauzeur is your favorite rapper and getting :laff:ed at makes you sensitive

You pushing for it breh :stopitslime:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
don't you worry, i'm :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam: well enough
fair enough :ufdup:

is the whole "bring nas up/defend nas in random threads" thing a coli joke? i still havent figured it out.

who's that one poster that always has a nas avi and goes out of his way to compare nas to his favorite athletes?

if it is a joke it's not funny :manny: if it's not a joke :merchant:

i think i'll subscribe to the @concise theory - 50% gimmick, 50% real life loser

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Hull winning with 10 men :whoo:

are you buying a striker to replace Long? @EQ.

i dont think Jelavic can lead the line the whole season
patrice.png

Rhodes is on his way, probably need someone else in on a loan tho.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
fair enough :ufdup:

tbh only MLS team that pisses me off is NYCFC and they don't even exist yet

fucc those fakkits :camby:

You dont even know breh. Pocchentino changed this squad into high pressing team which is making us play so impressvie:banderas:

I know its just QPR but damn im excited for this season now lamela, eriksen and new signing dier are ripping it for us:win:

looking very good. i need eriksen to get a goal or assist though. Breh is killing my fantasy team :sadcam:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
tbh only MLS team that pisses me off is NYCFC and they don't even exist yet

fucc those fakkits :camby:

looking very good. i need eriksen to get a goal or assist though. Breh is killing my fantasy team :sadcam:
Dont worry breh..eriksen is going to have a breakout season. Hes so compose and almost scored this cracker today.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
'Di Maria has not trained with us today and he came in to say goodbye to the players and people at the club,' Ancelotti told a news conference in Madrid.

'There is nothing official yet but it is being sorted out. The decision is his and the club has done what it could to keep him here.'

:mjlol: he doesnt actually believe what he's saying does he?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Don Rhymus what's your thoughts on vettel this season and f1 in general breh...think vettel is just having a bad run or its s more :patrice: situation? Cos danny is starting to consistently outshine

@Ari Gold Bawse thoughts? :sadcam::sadbron: was pulling the :avbyeesh: smiley when nico was talking, kinda felt bad for him with the booing but he got dumb wild with his mouth chatting about the "british" fans in belgium (:heh:) and nicki lauda being a consultant :laff: